modern men haircuts..

So why pomade over gel?
Pomade will keep your hair flexible, but still hold the look. You can even tamper with it and switch it up a little during day and it'll keep the new look. Gel just leaves ur hair hard af and gets flakey if touched. Pomade>>>>gel

American Crew Fiber is absolutely awful. Right now my hair is just a fade so I don't use any product but what I have/did use, and plan to use in the future are;

Layrite Super Hold

Murrays

Uppercut Monster Hold

Also if you can't wash the murals out of your hair you're probably using too much. I only use a bit mixed with other pomades for additional hold. 

Beans Beans bro, your hair is :pimp: How long is it about?

That chick is pretty too.

Thanks bro.. thats actually my wife

My hair is about 3-4in in those pics.. I haven't cut the top in a couple months so id imagine longer now. Ppl really gotta stop getting the side part cut into their hair.. not a fan of that at all

Last edited:
I'm trying to find out this models name cause I wanna see more To this haircut, I want this same exact haircut but I need to see more angles to see how short the back and sides are. My hair pretty much looks like this but I'm afraid that the barber that I frequent won't get the job done so that's where my next request comes in.

View media item 1087643
Can anyone give me some recommendations to some good barber shops that specialize in this haircut in the Brooklyn/Queens are, that would be clutch.

I wish I had the patience to grow my hair long enough to put in a ponytail / bun.

BTW, slickback > side part. I've had both but the slickback got me feeling cool like De Niro.

Last edited:
I spent the first half of this year in Europe and this cut is very popular over there, especially in Italy. I thought it was pretty ridiculous at first but grew on me a bit. Personally I'd never give it, but just throwing out another option for those looking to change it up. And the way that style/trends work, I could see this picking up some popularity in the states in the future.
View media item 1087888
View media item 1087889
View media item 1087890

I literally have that cut right now.

Went from faux hawk a year ago to Jimmy Darmody a few months ago to that now.

Pretty awesome, people like it.

Can still rock a long Darmody with some product if I want to keep it somewhat formal.

It's also a breeze to cut myself.

I don't mean this in an offensive, racist way at all but haircuts like that are mean't for people with aryan features which you don't have.  You have a really round jaw line with no structure to it and makes you look weird with this haircut.  I'd go to a different style if I were you. 

I don't mean this in an offensive, racist way at all but haircuts like that are mean't for people with aryan features which you don't have.  You have a really round jaw line with no structure to it and makes you look weird with this haircut.  I'd go to a different style if I were you. 

Lol what?

That hairstyle is for dudes with straight hair, has nothing to do with race. Indians, whites, asians and latinos can all rock that style.

As far as the "aryan features" it sounds like you're attracted to fit males or think everyone with style should resemble a Gucci model.

In regards to that guys pic, I've always thought dudes dying their hair was a bit feminine. Props for stepping outta the box and doing you tho

Last edited:
Lol what?

That hairstyle is for dudes with straight hair, has nothing to do with race. Indians, whites, asians and latinos can all rock that style.

As far as the "aryan features" it sounds like you're attracted to fit males or think everyone with style should resemble a Gucci model.

In regards to that guys pic, I've always thought dudes dying their hair was a bit feminine. Props for stepping outta the box and doing you tho
lol what?  I'm not attracted to guys...just saying aryan features are a strong jaw line and high cheek bones...if you have those two things the hair style will work for you, without them it will look a little weird 

Back
Top Bottom