modern men haircuts..

I've been getting the comb over for about 4 years now. Before then I used to get the faded cesars, but I needed to feel more "grown-up", especially working in a office hence why I made the change. Ladies seem to love it more :pimp:

Here's my cut: comb over tapered with no sideburns (they begin to grow back after a week). My homie was the one that actually suggested getting tapered, I like the sleeker look. If you live in socal, hit him up, he's really good.
http://instagram.com/roscoethebarber

View media item 1089259
As for pomades or hair gels, I used to order suavecitos, but recently I switched over to Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel. It's a lot cheaper, lasts longer without the flakes. Try it out if you're looking for an alternative.

View media item 1089260

Son you look like Cruella de Ville

If it works for you do you though
Haha yeah, I've gotten that and Rogue from Xmen quiet a few times now but not as much as people complimenting it, so it works for me. 

I don't mean this in an offensive, racist way at all but haircuts like that are mean't for people with aryan features which you don't have.  You have a really round jaw line with no structure to it and makes you look weird with this haircut.  I'd go to a different style if I were you. 
None taken, I feel you on this hair cut probably looking better on slimmer dudes, but thats also almost everything advertised for men in this world so what should I do? Not rock a hairstyle cuz someone thinks it doesn't fit me? cest la vie G.
Why are you covering your face like you just farted inside an airplane?
Do people cover their faces when they just fart on airplane? Never noticed, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out and then try to laugh at this joke. 
wink.gif

roll.gif
 Bravo! One step closer to Mariah's Guts 

Last edited:
I rock the "fake" part.

Dont eem care. 
pimp.gif

Though my barber was MIA for a few weeks and had to go to someone else...and that someone else def wasnt as good. 
mean.gif

I get the part buzzed in but I have a natural part already...all he does is buzz where my natural part is.  It's more of a summer thing to me though, once it hits fall I'll prob go back to not getting the buzz.

Also for the comb over style I found I like it more when the hair on top falls over past the point that the barber blended the fade to the top, so the long hair is sitting on top of the buzzed part....looks great imo. 

anybody with secrets.for hair.growth. not the google.stuff
Man Honestly, eat healthy, really healthy and workout... treat your body like you should. My hair grows WAY to fast, I am getting haircuts every 2 weeks and it gets old, fast. 

I take a daily multi vitamin and also do cross fit, I also find that my nails grow fast as hell as well.

Greens, greens and more greens, well.... vegetables in general, and a balanced protein game.  

my ex has been my hair guru

she got me the supplies and sent me another video

curly to straight hair

again, I enjoy my curly hair, but it's nice to know I can switch it up from time to time

pretty much exactly how i style my hair now.. really do recommend the ADH dry that they use in this video. or the matte from blind barber

Last edited:
Looks good but I sure as hell aint spending more than 10 mins on my hair lol. What is that cut called? A pompadour? My hair is similar to his but I want it like how it was before all the blowdrying

I wish I can do the slick back like Robert DeNiro. For some reason the side hair on my left only goes down or sticks out like as if I had gotten electrocuted.

Funny you say that because mine does that as well. Tried to slick it back a few times and it always ends up looking like this.

View media item 1093058

May need some stronger hair product but I hate when my hair looks plastic because of so much of it. Can't win, man :lol:

Am I the only one that doesn't like the fake parts? The ones that the barber does for you. I like parting my own hair naturally. Looks better IMO.

I wish I can do the slick back like Robert DeNiro. For some reason the side hair on my left only goes down or sticks out like as if I had gotten electrocuted.

I really want to do the Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne or Matt Bomer on White Collar hair style. I'd have to grow my hair really long but other than that I have no idea how to achieve that style.
Nope I mentioned this before don't like fake parts short or long hair doesn't matter a fake part looks disgusting IMO.

Been growing it for 4 months. Any ideas with what to do with it fam?
Very low taper cut nothing on top keep letting it grow then try a slick back and or a low pomp but its hard to tell how long your hair in the front is.  Does it reach to the bridge of your nose? If not just go with a comb over until it grows a bit more.  Just my recommendations

Funny you say that because mine does that as well. Tried to slick it back a few times and it always ends up looking like this.

May need some stronger hair product but I hate when my hair looks plastic because of so much of it. Can't win, man
laugh.gif
Try slick devil pomade doesn't leave a super shiny look which doesn't give your hair that plastic look.  It easily washes out, has a matte finish, and will hold a slick back.

View media item 1093058

May need some stronger hair product but I hate when my hair looks plastic because of so much of it. Can't win, man :lol:
Try slick devil pomade doesn't leave a super shiny look which doesn't give your hair that plastic look.  It easily washes out, has a matte finish, and will hold a slick back.

Thanks for the tip. Do you buy directly from their site? Just did a quick google and it doesn't seem as widespread as Crew products.

Thanks for the tip. Do you buy directly from their site? Just did a quick google and it doesn't seem as widespread as Crew products.
Its not widespread and it was sold out for a while the makers of the pomade I know one was a or is barber still if you want something more widespread try Imperial its found in most barbershops these days.

heres a link to slick devil where I ordered mine from

http://pomade.com/products/slick-devil-pomade

Last edited:
Its not widespread and it was sold out for a while the makers of the pomade I know one was a or is barber still if you want something more widespread try Imperial its found in most barbershops these days.
heres a link to slick devil where I ordered mine from
http://pomade.com/products/slick-devil-pomade

thanks. just got the 4oz. to give it a shot.

Been growing out my hair on the top for 2 and a half months now. Still not long enough to do the stuff in the videos [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Right now just rocking the combover. Bald fade the sides every week to keep it looking nice.

Back
Top Bottom