Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Man.....just played a few games......this game is the worst....youre right December Blops>this broke @*%#...sometimes I really wonder what in the hell these guys be thinking when theyre making these games...idk maybe I'll have a better experience once I get a ps3

nope you won't. that's why i didn;t even renew my overtime GT on the box, this $+!% lame on both systems.

*how slow you move with AR's
indifferent.gif

*DEAD MANS HAND
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*Steady Aim has ALWAYS been a stupid perk
*No rhyme or reason to the spawning. whole team is on A? spawn dat $#% on C, just cause
indifferent.gif

*Powerful kill streak like stealth bomber as support
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
6-27 but you can still get a stealth bomber. oh
*got no skills? no problem, akimbo fmg will make you unstoppable
30t6p3b.gif

*90% of the guns become useless with a silencer

Sledgehammer games can eat a bowl of penis' with no hot sauce, they took a can't miss game and missed BADLY.

The thing that makes me the maddest is the fact that pure player skill isn't the deciding factor in who win's or loses. Blops got that aspect right, if not anything else, and MW2 had it but not completely. In this game, if you even dream of getting busy and having a great round, THEY WILL SPAWN THE OTHER TEAM IN YOUR BACK AND YOU WILL DIE AND THEN THEY'LL GET A STEALTH BOMBER FOR BEING TRASH.

Game sucks man. Thinking about copping battle field or something. This lag is terrible. I'm not the best but I'm not trash either like this game makes me.

Originally Posted by Wesley813

Invite please PSN: wesleymckenzie
Sent.

And yea, the lag in this is getting a little ridiculous. And the rage quitting hosts
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
it happened over and over and over again this afternoon.

i'm significantly worse in this game than black ops, maybe because i don't know the maps still or because the better players haven't prestiged yet, i don't know...

i had to switch my play style (i usually rush) because of the lag and people camp hard as hell in this game.

The stealth bomber thing is really wack too, you're almost guaranteed that every game

Yup. Was dece at black ups. On here I can't mess with anything but bare bones unless I party up. I'm not going to get predatored 19 times by the one fool camping I'm the corner using the lag.

Last week I was playing with very few problems. It was actually fun at one point, than after the last patch I believe @%@# went down hill. Last night I got kicked out of about 4 games in a row. Got thrown into 3 games that were about to end and the team I was on was getting destroyed.

I also have played many games where it's just me and two other dudes against whole teams.

My win/loss ratio is a joke because I hardly play with my clan, but I still managed to keep my KD at 1.41

I've already gotten used to the maps, and the game, but this @%@# is still broken as hell. Like mentioned before, getting killed around corners and dudes with shotties still killing me from a distance after I put led in their chest with my M4 is some BS.

I've been holding off on doing my first prestige because I feel like it will take me forever to get my golden guns back based on how +%%@$+ up this damn game is.

took up my K/D from .600 to .868 with my Scar and P90, still got a long way to go...anybody know of any better guns I should do work with?

i havent been playing this game for a bit and decided to play last night and today...

now i see what everyone is talking about lag compensation

Oooh and another question...do I have to upgrade to premium to be able to play with you guys?

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Oooh and another question...do I have to upgrade to premium to be able to play with you guys?

good question. I think you just won't get the perks of a premium account. Your can play all day.

Nah, just add us on your friends list. Sign up for free Elite if you want a clan invite, Arsenal can't find you if you're not signed up on there, also.

Try the MP7, UMP, PP901, pretty much any AR.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Can I get that Elite invite please?Psn: ACEaceMONEYmoney
Sent.

And once you're part of the clan you can join games of other clan members whether they're on your friends list or not.

oooh, I get it. Press triangle and then left/right in the lobby menu?

It may take some time for the clan list to show up in game, I know my emblem/titles from call of duty elite took a while.

^^^ I'm not online right now so I'm not sure where exactly you'll find it, but from the menu screen (before you look for a game) look at the leadership boards and other tabs, one of them will allow you to scroll over to the right a few times, do that and it'll show you the clan members, from there click on their names and it'll allow you to join their games.

I know it works because I did it today.

took up my K/D from .600 to .868 with my Scar and P90, still got a long way to go...anybody know of any better guns I should do work with?
UMP45, ACR, GC-36

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ I'm not online right now so I'm not sure where exactly you'll find it, but from the menu screen (before you look for a game) look at the leadership boards and other tabs, one of them will allow you to scroll over to the right a few times, do that and it'll show you the clan members, from there click on their names and it'll allow you to join their games.

I know it works because I did it today.

I was wondering how you got in my game earlier. That's pretty coo.

Host dashboarding has reached an all time high.

Played about 10 games today and I got 4 rage quit losses.

I love it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

UMP45, ACR, GC-36
Cosign the ACR if you wanna go AR, but for smgs I'd go with pp90 or Mp7, but that's just me. 

Back
Top Bottom