Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I actually won about 10 games in a row tonight playing with NTers.  Felt awesome.  Because they were mostly from east coast, west coast it helped my lag compensation some 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I'm looking at the KDs of everybody in the clan and goddamn, there's not a single KD below 1. 
laugh.gif
I haven't joined the clan... yet. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

took up my K/D from .600 to .868 with my Scar and P90, still got a long way to go...anybody know of any better guns I should do work with?
Anything NOT an AR, guns feel like horse @#*!, weights like the farm. 

took up my K/D from .600 to .868 with my Scar and P90, still got a long way to go...anybody know of any better guns I should do work with?
PP90 or MP7. AR's are useless in this game.
If you're decent at this game sometimes you just need to play with better people to bring your KD up.
I've played with a few people from the clan, but others just leave or ignore my invites. 
laugh.gif
 I guess it doesn't help that I don't have NT as my clan tag.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

If you're decent at this game sometimes you just need to play with better people to bring your KD up.
I've played with a few people from the clan, but others just leave or ignore my invites. 
laugh.gif
tried to hop on your matches sometimes... lobby's always full. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

M4 rips though.

I just brought my K/D over 1.000 this weekend and I feel so accomplished
Had good runs with a bunch of NTers Friday night that helped plenty
I prestiged and unlocked the AK-47 even though the feel is so much slower.
I think I'm better off taking my time anyway.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

laugh.gif

My connection was terrible over the weekend so I just pretty much didn't run with NT save for a couple games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

I might just get COD elite to be in a clan with you guys.

Sign up online, the clan part is free. The premium stuff is extra, but to be in the NKETLK clan you just have to sign up for the free Elite.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

M4 rips though.
M7, PP, UMP > any AR in this game and that's coming from somebody who never used a SMG in ANY previous Call of Duty game.
COD: I used the M4 and G36c

WAW: Never played

MW2: TAR21

BO: AUG

Seriously, go back to every previous game and run with an AR, you run faster. In MW3 how do you run faster with a boozaka on your back, but running with an AR slows you down like you got cement bullets and a AR made out of brick. 

Yeah pretty much. But i love AK too much so i have to use it. Though now i haven't even got that because i made a new psn and started over.

Seriously, go back to every previous game and run with an AR, you run faster. In MW3 how do you run faster with a boozaka on your back, but running with an AR slows you down like you got cement bullets and a AR made out of brick. 
has to deal with how they changed the animation. COD4, WaW, MW2 and ops had the player running with the AR placed across the chest it looked weird. In MW3 the AR is placed next to your right leg pointing down with you left arm across your chest holding the front of the gun.

Back
Top Bottom