mods delete post please

IF you Look Hard, You'll Noticed that the "Elephant Print" on the toe is made up of Signatures...maybe im reaching...

You be the judge for yourself

IF you Look Hard, You'll Noticed that the "Elephant Print" on the toe is made up of Signatures..
look hard? unless your using a 13 inch screen homie, it ain't that hard to see.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

IF you Look Hard, You'll Noticed that the "Elephant Print" on the toe is made up of Signatures..

-J-

Well, Yall Didnt mention it....so Obviously someone wasnt looking "hard enough"
tongue.gif

Usually NTers would be all over lil details like this
grin.gif

THESE SHOES ARE STRAIGHT GARBAGE, now the 20's were koo, the 21's were okay, and the 22's were meh so so, but this is the 23 this is supposed to beTHE JORDAN SHOE........nike/JB have realy fallen off, why spend 185 and up for a garbage 23 when we can all buy some classic 8's or 13 and 10 package.JORDAN BRAND MESSED UP ON THE 23 these should be on sell in peoples local niketowns in no time. I REFUSE TO PAY MORE THAN 100 buks for a MEDIOCRE SNEAKER ATBEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that I am actually impressed. I personally don't own any J's past the 11's but after seeing these I plan on copping the black jointswhen they come out. I'm actually happy there is all this hate on them because I should be able to cop these on sales racks.

No matter what people are saying about these now I GUARANDAMNTEE YOU that in 5-7 years these will be "classics" and people will be beasting HARD overthem!!!! Mark my words!!!! Most people didn;t like the 11's when they first came out, now look at them... You'll see!!!

Thanks for the pics Noble...

The black/reds are
pimp.gif
and they remind me of the stealth XX's and theIII's for some reason. As for the other colorways
ohwell.gif
, they lookextremely bland.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

-J-

tongue.gif

grin.gif

I mentioned it on page 2.

The toe looks like a 3M screenprint of MJ's sigs. That's my guess. I like the foundation of the shoe, but for a JOrdan it's so busy with crap goingon everywhere: Perfs. Stitching. Writing. Overlays. Underlays.

The collar looks like a droopy scarf or something.

The gold lining on all 3 tongues is bizarre too.

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

How come people can take a minute to read? They're $185 (USD) and only the "Top 23 Stores" one will be $230 (USD).

reading comprehension is a lost practice among many niketalkers.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

-J-

tongue.gif

grin.gif
I mentioned it on page 2.

Oh...
laugh.gif

these are horrible im praying these are team jordans this sneaker is supposed to be the best 1 i mean after all his # is 23 they should've been alot betterhighly disappointed man
smh.gif

the black ones are cool. as for the other two, they're ok. may grow on me. the limited are definitely not worth $230.

I'm not a huge fan of those colourways but the shoe looks great to me,take the white stitching off the black reds and they'd look a whole lot better

Thanks for the pics..
I feel the same way about the color blocking...
And I HATE the "23" on the tongue...Seems like a way Payless would put a number on a shoe..By simply stamping it on, in a normal font.. And is itonly Mj's signature on the toe? Pr a variety?..Like people involved in the shoe/the brand?...

OMG!!!! And people hate on the xv's and spizikes hahahaha These are way worse than the spiz and 15's good thing they made them super ugly save memoney!

they are ok but nothing special for it being the 23rd model. Not sure why people were saying we would be blown away when we seen them.
These do not even crack top 10 jordan status IMO.

Back
Top Bottom