mods delete post please

I was already gonna pass on anything other than a blk/red colorway after seeing the previous sketches. I was actually looking forward to copping a pair ofblack/red's, but after seeing that ugly isht they put on the side of the upper, I'm definitely passing. What the hell were they thinking putting argyleprint on a basketball shoe?!! 22 and 23 have officially tied for the all-time ugliest Jordans ever. I can think of about 8 or 9 team jays off the top of myhead that could have easily replaced these and been waaaay hotter. All of you people who like these hideous creations, save your money for a while... they willeventually be half price on all the major retailers' websites and ebay (mark my words).

I sincerely hope that JB doesn't besmirch the great man's legacy by ending it on this shoe... they need to consider taking it up to 45 or something...but only if they commit to not putting out anymore garbage such as this.
embarassed.gif

this is what they have all been leading up to?? thats it??? expected something more impressive

Can any of the "reliable sources" confrim if these are the ACTUAL shoes or not? Reason being the original pics that were posted on ISS have beentaken down and the mod's are saying they came from a fake site. It could just be because Steve has a good relationship with JB and doesn;t want them to bepissed at him but it could also be true that they are fakes. So where is Flip? Rock? JMid? Anyone that can confirm these are REAL???

im starting to really like this shoe. they remind me of the 2k3's. that being said these colorways are horrendous. smh

Nice to see the pics. I am sure as more pix surface the opinions will change. I personnally like them. I was not sure really what to expect from the 23.

Originally Posted by arff23

Its being said that those pics were linked from a fake site over at ISS...

This wouldn't surprise me although people will get whipped up that these might be counterfeit in hopes that there will be improvements on the actualshoe when in fact this is what it's going to look like.

aj231oq0.jpg

These are the ones that are gonna go for $230¿ They look good, but not for that price...

Overall they aren't bad. I'm still going to have to hold them in my hands before final judgement.

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

Originally Posted by arff23

Its being said that those pics were linked from a fake site over at ISS...

This wouldn't surprise me although people will get whipped up that these might be counterfeit in hopes that there will be improvements on the actual shoe when in fact this is what it's going to look like.
for some reason i thought fakes when i first seen the pics without reading anything but then i looked at those tiny pics from a while back and theblack version looks similar.

there like jordans brand and converse had an ugly kid and put it on sell in the black market....lol terrible way to go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The black one is aight but the white argyle stitching is OD it should have been black. Really dissapointed though since its the last one but will come justbecause it is the END OF A DYNASTY!

The last of the Jordans. ......very sad to hear. They look nice
smokin.gif
Cant wait to COPP ALL. They need to come out with a White/Blk/Red colorway.

I'm finding it hard to draw any conclusion about these. I don't like them... but i don't dislike them either.

Perhaps the word is simply 'meh'

EDIT: No, what i meant to say was 'They is so wack'

wow. uuhhhhhmmmmmmm. yeah. this is the straw that will break the camels back. this is a blessing in disguise for people who want NIKE AIR back on 3,4,5,6. cuzafter this flops harder and faster than Varejao the only thing that will keep JB from sinking is those two words.

f1a35322ec2571611a2f2246d225242829b1876.pjpg
alright just want the unc edition because the are limited to the top 20 0r 23 nike store noting special

Guys, one of the mods at ISS told me those XX3's are fake- they deleted the pics over at iss...

these would be dope to ball in..im liking them..but not to wear around like the other j´s

These look fake.... Do we an official confirmation that these are legit.

If so Why the %!+@ am I paying 230 for the carolina colorway?!?!!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom