mods delete post please

Thanks, Noblekane!

They're sleek looking! I personally like 'em.

I'm sure we'll hear the mumbles and grumbles from everyone...

they have that converse wade shape
sick.gif

What terrible colorways on the White/Blue and White/Red.

I hate shoes with only 2 colors on the whole shoe- there needs to be black accents on those shoes to make them look good- now they just look bland.

Originally Posted by blco02

What terrible colorways on the White/Blue and White/Red.

I hate shoes with only 2 colors on the whole shoe- there needs to be black accents on those shoes to make them look good- now they just look bland.
i agree.

Let's hear from you guys who said the black and white picture wasn't the real XXIII and that we'd all be blown away when we saw the real shoe.

Anyway, that toe is gonna crease like mad and will likely be uncomfortable as hell with that material going under it.

I like them, but that Argyle print has got to go. Maybe it'll be different in person, but thanks for posting.

I expected sooooooo much more to these. I wish we could get a black colorway that had white/red in them like the playoff 12's or 13's.

not bad. not great, but not bad.
i will tell you one thing though.
I hate how one tongue says "23" and the other has the jumpman.
on the black pair, if they didn't have that white stitching, i'd like em.
-J-

Finally. Would have been much better if they would have done something different, besides that pattern on the upper portion

My initial thought was that they look like a team shoe...definitely not bad overall, but I was expecting more.

jordan brand really ran out of ideas look how they tried to make the black ones look like the stealth 20s nothing original no major stand out design the blackones is the only alright color

black ones look dope. hope they hold up real good on the court (which i hate to inform you guys, but that is what they are meant to be used for) not glancing

but that is what they are meant to be used for) not glancing

True, but I'm not going to wear a shoe that I don't like the way it looks, no matter how comfortable it is.

I like them, but I'd like to see more colorways.

Can someone tell me what the piece at the back is for? You can see it on the white/red pair by the heel.

Back
Top Bottom