Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Say You Will is tight

Drake has his moments..
he "has his moments"

laugh.gif
he ripped everything on his mixtape
Honestly, I just d/loaded and I'm about to spin that joint..
From everything I've heard, his flow is ALWAYS tight..
But sometimes I find him to be rambling about the same sh_ as errbody else.. I.E.(Man Of The Year, and I like the song)..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He was on the track with Wayne, what you expect[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I kid I kid[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sometimes Drake be feeling himself on the track (pause) and just flows from swag, but there's nodenying when he puts the pen to the paper vs off top[/color]
pimp.gif

" i love it here, i call it my birthplace . . surrounded by filipinos i think of the worst case . . "

drake's filipino?

< not trying to claim / draft him >

laugh.gif

I kinda lost track of his newer stuff a while ago. Can anybody hook me up with a list of songs he came out with after that ransom track with wayne? Help wouldbe greatly appreciated.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Latest that you asked for

[/color]
  • "I Want This Forever"
  • "Stunt Hard"
  • "A Little Bit"
  • "Sooner Than Later"
  • "Say Whats Real"
  • "Money to Blow"
  • "Cannonball"
  • "Swagga Like Us Freestyle"
  • "Girl Let Me"

so I head out to see the homey's Gym Class Heroes and Lil Wayne perform @ the gibson theater... also performing was Keri Hilson, Keyshia Cole and T-Pain.. I rolled up there with the Supra Fam (Angel and Ashley) My man Angel was flossing the Supra Skytop II's (yeaaaahh, I might show a sneak peak 2moro. MAYBE!) and THANK YOU DEJESUS for the backstage pass and tickets, Thank you Miles for the extra ticket and thank you Weezy for the all access pass. The show was off the mutha****ing hook! Gym Class opened up proper like, my man Travis, Tim and DeJesus did their thing (along with the band).... the sound was some of best I've heard at a rap concert.... I didn't watch Keyshia... I stayed backstage during her show. T-Pain had a full ****** show, bad old school off beat dancing(but it was fresh) and crazy midgets... I forget how many hits he got.... Then DeWayne Carter aka Lil Wayne, aka Weezy KILLED it! I got a few vids I'll upload later, but for now.... here's some pics. shout outs to my young money fam : Drake, Mack Maine, Gudda, Jaz and Tyga. Drake you did your thing homey and congrats on your success.

you know why this pic of me and tyga is cool? because Katy Perry took the pic lol(true story)

my mans Drake! son you're gonna freeze in the tdot!

here's a shot of the crowd from the entrance of the backstage area.... PACKED! SOLD OUT!

our seats were crazy close and damn near dead center

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OodHFlvvr5w/SU9oLfO-nGI/AAAAAAAABBs/SOgmtBG0ojA/s1600-h/WEEZY2.jpg

I just hope Drake doesn't get too affiliated with Young Money.
It's nice to have Wayne on your side but he needs to do his own thing.

It's more exposure, though, and dude deserves it ..
pimp.gif

and that's what Drake is doing.

Wayne LOVES this dude and wants him on YM officially real badly and wants him to be his main artist to push from a business perspective butDrake wants to do everything for self (which is a great move, most cats get sucked into that @*$# and don't comeout).

^ Yeah no doubt.

It's obvious he's one of the few newer dudes with the potential to blow up ...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

and that's what Drake is doing.

Wayne LOVES this dude and wants him on YM officially real badly and wants him to be his main artist to push from a business perspective but Drake wants to do everything for self (which is a great move, most cats get sucked into that @*$# and don't comeout).
thank you jebus

Interesting.... maybe i'll need to go to the Wayne show now... smh

Cause somethings gotta go down in the home city.

wow didnt know he could sing too
he n the boy trey songz should link up make a mixtape them both rapping & singing

The song he did with Lykke Li "A Little Bit" is nuts. This guy is truly remarkable

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

wow didnt know he could sing too
he n the boy trey songz should link up make a mixtape them both rapping & singing
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's in the works
wink.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by chatta718

Son is offically outta here
Dude doesn't have ONE bad song IMO... like not even close. I played his whole catalog the other day and I was just like
eek.gif
You can't hate his talent...undeniable!
QFT

Although a few tracks off the Room For Improvement mixtape are kinda dull.

For those following drake you should have his official mixtapes: Room For Improvement and Comeback Seasonci. You should also have these loose tracks. I updated my mix, Ibelieve these are all his tracks up to date (Minus the song with Lykke Li and the song with Belly *those songs were whack*).

picture1qm3.png

*edit*
MARK MY WORDS: "JD ERA IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT INTERNET BUZZRAPPER!" dude is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
his flow is on point with Drakes.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom