Mods Please Delete This Thread. Already a thread for this shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an extra pair of Kobe XI elite insoles in case the react cushioning is anything like the cushioning in the 2017 hyperdunks (stiff as bricks).

Agreed hopefully the React is more like how it is in their running shoes and not those stiff *** Hyperdunks

I keep waiting to be able to build an iD similar to those white/multi/gum Kobe 9 HTMs. One of these days.

Same. I just don't understand why Nike doesn't take easy money from us. They already made theirs from that release. If they hit ID and charge $250, they would rake it in.

I think SGA on Kentucky is wearing a blue pair of the 360’s but I can’t tell right now

He always wears Kobe’s and they look like the 360’s from this far away

hoping for a black/crimson and prelude colorways ... otherwise I’ll just do ID pair

hey every kobe model since the 9 ...

26E4D451-41AC-476D-8E49-7DB2277335AF.gif

The 9 was fantastic if you liked cowboy or wrestling boots. But for lows, it was Beethoven and the HTMs...and that was about it. iDs, there was the Multi and the 32,293 (if you acted fast). If they ever Protro the 9, there is A LOT they could do with that silhouette in terms of new colorways. The EMs were slept on by many. Those crimson/blacks were fire.

They made up for the lack of 9 low colorways with the 11 (thankfully).

Can't wait for em, hoping they're as light as the Kobe XI mesh versions, that would be a dream come true tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom