MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
I like the "best player available" strategy usually. Hoping mariota drops and we can trade down. I'd still put white with Cobb if the opportunity was there.

The chance to give Derek some weapons is important.

Imagine Cooper or White with Cobb, James Jones & Rod Streeter

Last edited:
Holmes is also good maybe Butler gets a chance this year. But we should definitely pick bpa. Give Suh that money nobody is getting paid on this team until 3 years from now.

Del Rio did say there's a WR on the roster he thinks is gonna be huge this year but didn't say who.

I'm guessing Holmes or Butler.

Last edited:
I think del rio means Holmes. He's got the potential. Id have him watching rand university daily.
And foreal add Cobb to our wr crew we don't need another big name I say stack that dee!!
Think if we get Cobb and suh!!! Oh lord, fill the spot roach left with our first pick. Or!! Say we get malcom for the middle still use that first pick on d. Man I can't wait for march 10 cus the options are endless and my mind needs to rest.

However I hope we don't, atleast not early on cus just imagine, Suhman wrecking havoc n Mack free to roam similar to how clay Mathews does Sio would then flourish and add another monstor say Leonard or Beasley ..maaaaaayne ****. Silver n black would be BACK JACK!! Just Intime for the nwa movie thats dropping soon sheeeeeeee cuh!!!!

Last edited:
All these scenarios of WR options sound nice, but my boy Carr still needs time in the pocket. Wiz looks like he's on his way out, still need help on the left side...hopefully Mike Tice can put in some good work. I haven't kept up with any of the OL in this coming draft or FA class...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom