MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
FOX Sports 1's NFL draft analyst Peter Schrager has White being selected No. 4 overall to the Oakland Raiders  in his latest mock draft.

"If I did go No. 4 to Oakland I would love it," White said. "They're building their team and getting back on track. I would love helping that organization get back to the top. A lot of guys would say they don't want to go there because they haven't won a lot, but I want to go there because I want to help turn the organization around. I would love to play for the Oakland Raiders and be a part of their long history."

As long as there's no reaching in the draft I feel like Reggie can't blow this one up in the first round. If he wants offense, White/Cooper I'd be happy with. I still want Leonard over everything and pray he slides.

Regardless of who is there at 4 I think we will all be happy.

Not like the days under AL where were all in shocked at AL reaching and taking fastest player available :lol:

Regardless of who is there at 4 I think we will all be happy.

Not like the days under AL where were all in shocked at AL reaching and taking fastest player available :lol:

Bruh, the day we took Darrius I almost vomited my kidneys :lol: The best part of all this is the fans of other teams that don't follow the sport that still think we won't be **** ever. It's time, boys :nthat:

As long as there's no reaching in the draft I feel like Reggie can't blow this one up in the first round. If he wants offense, White/Cooper I'd be happy with. I still want Leonard over everything and pray he slides.
same here bro, I want Leonard over everything let's hope he slides to us.

I was so mad when we took DHB :lol: I threw my jersey outside in frustration :lol:

Crabtree ended up being a mediocre receiver :lol: but still

I wanted Nicks really bad that year but none of them amounted to a true number 1. I want Cobb but I'd rather get someone bigger even though it isn't likely. And I'm too drunk to elaborate any further so I'll go for the cheap pop

OAK.AND ******* RAIDERS :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
the Raiders are in a win win situation for this draft. We could end up with one of the top 3 players in this draft. Williams,White or Cooper. 

Back
Top Bottom