MODZ DELETE

Wait, You might go to jail for $100. If you go to jail, "IF", You should of gone big. Should Of added a couple of zeros. Whatever you do Good or bad, Gotta Go big Son.

Wait, You might go to jail for $100. If you go to jail, "IF", You should of gone big. Should Of added a couple of zeros. Whatever you do Good or bad, Gotta Go big Son.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Pretty easy to find you. Bank contacts the cops, the cops contact the owner of the lot. The owner of the lot gets the recorded footage of the lot's cameras. They find the car you were in, and contact the dmv. DMV gives the cops all the information on the car's DMV record. The cops then go after the owner of the car. Once they get to your friend, I'm sure he'll give you up since he's not about that life. Once he gives up you're info you will hear a knock on your front door. You will then get arrested and charged. After getting arrested and charged you will do some jail time. Once in jail you will drop the soap. R.I.P.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Pretty easy to find you. Bank contacts the cops, the cops contact the owner of the lot. The owner of the lot gets the recorded footage of the lot's cameras. They find the car you were in, and contact the dmv. DMV gives the cops all the information on the car's DMV record. The cops then go after the owner of the car. Once they get to your friend, I'm sure he'll give you up since he's not about that life. Once he gives up you're info you will hear a knock on your front door. You will then get arrested and charged. After getting arrested and charged you will do some jail time. Once in jail you will drop the soap. R.I.P.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

NikeTalker23 wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

NikeTalker23 wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

Yes, DuckTales for OP
i've been using ATMs for years and not once have i ever had to re-enter my pin number...

*THIS*

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

Yes, DuckTales for OP
i've been using ATMs for years and not once have i ever had to re-enter my pin number...

*THIS*

Back
Top Bottom