Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you????

When I look at the size of air bags on OG kicks and compare to retros..... I 
sick.gif

tired.gif
everytime.

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-2010-retro-error-03.jpg

Backwards Jumpman on the left shoe of the XI's... I hate it...It throws the whole flow of the shoe off
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

....I dont understand why they couldn't have both jumpmans facing the toe.... is it THAT hard to do?...

air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-2010-retro-error-03.jpg

Backwards Jumpman on the left shoe of the XI's... I hate it...It throws the whole flow of the shoe off
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

....I dont understand why they couldn't have both jumpmans facing the toe.... is it THAT hard to do?...

I hate the poor quality in jordans but still an increase in price and also hate how they changed the design of dunk sbs

I hate the poor quality in jordans but still an increase in price and also hate how they changed the design of dunk sbs

^^^the backwards jumpman on XIs drives me crazy, lol. New XIs in general do absolutely nothing for me.
If they originally released like this, the XI wouldn't be what it is today...

as bad as tiny bubbles on AMs, smh Nike

^^^the backwards jumpman on XIs drives me crazy, lol. New XIs in general do absolutely nothing for me.
If they originally released like this, the XI wouldn't be what it is today...

as bad as tiny bubbles on AMs, smh Nike

the stuff that's going on right now with the early releases should make any sneaker head sick and nike not doing a damn thing about it

the stuff that's going on right now with the early releases should make any sneaker head sick and nike not doing a damn thing about it

Back
Top Bottom