Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Damn I found this on IG and made me think of us washed folk.
356B297B-B0BC-4822-9CE6-EFAF117C42F6.jpeg
Like I told y’all before I tell everybody give me one day to turn up else I’m gon be hurting till like Tues or weds ...Only time I do a whole weekend of partying is out of town in like a Vegas/Miami/Houston kinda place ...But living in ATL, always somebody pulling up in the city and every once in a while I pop out like I’m 21 again and hate myself till the middle of the week :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
We used to have a nap area with recliners at work pre covid days. I stopped going after a buncha ladies called me "the loud one" cuz i snored loud. They were in the next room doing yoga they offered few times a week and they said i "shook the building" 😑

I’m gonna always be a night person.

I used to have to get up at 5am because of work and I felt like trash all the time. I could never fall asleep early enough to get enough sleep because I’m just not built for that morning life.

then I had to get a new job cause corona and I start anytime I want so I usually go in around 2pm and work 10-12 hours.

bruh, I feel like a new person even though I am working way more.

bruh once you get used to that thang, you're about to be feelin like a new person in the morning

Sleep Apnea Gang checking in #ifimnotsnoringimdead

but i know for some, including myself, that **** got cumbersome after awhile and i stopped using it. my sleep was ****ed. so i started pestering my insurance provider about getting my one of these

https://somnomed.com/en/dentists/somnodent/somnodent-fusion/

for those with obstructive sleep apnea, this is basically a really thick retainer with bottom fangs that prevent your bottom jaw from receding and blocking air passages. this **** has improved my quality of sleep and just made me a much better human when i'm awake. running on peak efficiency nowadays. plus, aint a single girlfriend complained about me snoring in 4+ years now.
Appreciate this dog

We used to have a nap area with recliners at work pre covid days. I stopped going after a buncha ladies called me "the loud one" cuz i snored loud. They were in the next room doing yoga they offered few times a week and they said i "shook the building" 😑
Fam I missed out on a Senior promotion last December because allegedly the Airmen took a picture of me sleeping and sent it to Senior membership of the Air Force and my contracting company. Job was cake too, that was part of the problem we just sat there and did nothing but it would have been a Sr System Admin. They were conspiring against me already but yea I always been #teamsleepapnea and sleep apnea induced narcolepsy. Getting older and fatter just exacerbates it but I was when I was young too so idk. Trying not to just accept the washedness

I went to bed at midnight on a Friday night in Vegas. I wasn't even that drunk. I just wanted to go to bed. I win.
My man ✊🏾...I did that on my last two Vegas trips on the Friday night. Made up for it on Saturday night but nonetheless wasted two Good Friday nights in Vegas. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I’m a hammer lane driver but I just stay there usually unless someone is blocking it. I just cruise 5 over.

The things I get excited about now.
20201013_164849.jpg
20201013_164905.jpg

Copped today because my DC35 went out.

Waiting for the battery to fully charge like:
cover5.jpg
Bro i didnt scroll all the way down to see the bottom in the 1st pic. I thought this was some kinda breathing apparatus at first

Amusement Parks. I think the sun has settled on that horizon. I went to Six Flags over the weekend. Idk if it was the masks, but I found myself closing my eyes after the ride stopped. It took a second for my eyes second to catch up. :lol: The second ride of the day had a hour wait. **** almost canceled Christmas. :smh:

Today I asked the guy who works at the local corner store for a lotto ticket and he said "I got you Grandpa " . I had on a old hat and sweater , but I'm probably only 5 or 6 years older than him :frown:
Now that's messed up :lol:

That means you look way older than you are

Man I got the old v7 animal. That joint refuses to die so I can cop a new one. :lol:

I’ll never cop anything but dyson and if your vacuum has a cord in 2020 don’t talk to me.

The things I get excited about now.
20201013_164849.jpg
20201013_164905.jpg

Copped today because my DC35 went out.

Waiting for the battery to fully charge like:
You doing some remodeling?

Today I asked the guy who works at the local corner store for a lotto ticket and he said "I got you Grandpa " . I had on a old hat and sweater , but I'm probably only 5 or 6 years older than him :frown:
Don't tell me you out here dressing like Walter Matthau (washed for even knowing dudes name).
51XXfR1lRiL._AC_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom