Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Making a list of thing i need to pack for a little getaway and i NEED to pack my heartburn and allergy medicine if not ill be hating life all weekend LOL #washed
That’s one of the ways I knew the washed writing was on the wall, allergies. Every morning before work I take two pills of Flonase, after work an Allegra.

Grabbed Chic-Fil-A this morning after grabbing the medical tape, went straight through me. Praying it was the greasy hash rounds and not a gluten allergy :frown::frown: I’ve been needing an allergy test tho. Would be great if these gym gains materialized faster

My favorite threads use to be the jewelry thread, Mitchell and Ness, and anything Nike / Jordan. Now it is this thread and everyone in it who posts regularly. I say 'washed' so much my wife started saying it so now we are 'washed' together.

Sold my Infiniti G37x for a Toyota Rav4 Hybrid. Fully embraced the crossover SUV lifestyle and won't go back to a car until the kids are off in college.

I hardly wear any of my yeezy's or Jordan's on the weekend. I just throw on some crocs I got as a gift when running errands.

All the cool kids wear them

1602884870872.png

What scares me about crocs is you have boys in middle school wearing them. Little kids wearing them bc they can't tie shoes? Completely fine. Your 12-14 year olds wearing them? What kind of men will we have in 5-10 years? Scary.

Been contemplating getting a nice practical suv . Been driving a WRX for the last 6 years and it’s starting to be a hassle climbing in and out. Tis too low to the ground. These joints don’t work like that no more

Maaaan this is real. My wife just got a X3 M40i and I was amazed at the ease of entry/exit. Had me lookin’ at the Giulia with disgust for how I have to contort my body to get in and out of that joint. I swear I gotta use some momentum to make a clean exit, or else I’m looking extra washed holding onto the B pillar trying to claw myself out. :smh::lol:

I’m all about comfort, just like the next washed individual, but I’ll be damned.....I will rock my Huaraches for comfort. Why even stop at Croc’s though, just go all out and get some Rockports.

I had some rockports when I worked retail in my early 20's

Kanye-strug.gif

I am realizing I've been washed

Back
Top Bottom