Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Fresh off work

Crocs straight to feet

20201016_161606.jpg

Damn ain't seen my beeswax clarks in a minute. My ex used to hate them so she'd lowkey hide them when I wasn't paying attention.

One of my old managers was like this...Said he had sleep apnea and didn’t get good rest at night so anytime he was sittin in a chair more than 30 mins yo was knocked the tf out...Be in his office straight slumped snoring and ****, was a few times where nobody woke him up after the office was closed n let the man just sleep :lol:

Lmaoooo im dying at yall leaving the man at work after hrs.

We had a teacher like this in highschool. Dude was fat af and would always KO in class. He was cool as hell though. Too many funny instances.

Hed always KO during tests so every test was an open book test.

I had him as a teacher 11th grade then again 12th. In 11th our class was mad jokes everyone clowning on each other. One lunch i went to Domino's with a couple of the man dem in that class (it was 1st class after lunch) and a bunch of us were there, like 8 mans from that class. Anyways we all come back late af to class.

Man pages each of us "why are you late?"
"Sorry sir, was at domino's"
"My bad was at domino's"

Last guy finally shows up he goes... "let me guess, you were at domino's"

Kids looking at everyone laughing lile ya...howd you know? Did you want me to bring you something?

:rofl:
As soon as I turned 30,dairy said "I'm out". Oat milk, dairy free creamer, etc. I'm okay with it, but cheese might be my downfall :smh:
Ice cream gets me almost everytime. Blue Bell is my favorite, and almost everytime, I pay a heavy price. I have tried Ben and Jerry’s, shoutout to Netflix and Chilled, same thing. I be in the bathroom begging for mercy that never comes.
Yes ice cream gets me as well. Non dairy FTW. I had a coupon for DQ couple weeks back,hadnt had a blizzard in a minute. Instant regret.

0E2D32D5-ED9F-46F4-A2ED-3F398FB2CC73.jpeg

never washed up and I’m bout to prove it right here right now.
Worked with a guy that was 25. He comes into work one day limping. His ankles purple like your laces and the size of a canteloupe. I said what happened he said i bust my **** skateboarding.

Man recovers after a while, then again comes in but the other ankle. Skateboarding? Nah, basketball.

Washed up

That's how it is for a lot of washed ppl. Some in here.

Mid 20s everything fine. Then some injury, recovery, and pain pills then there leg is never the same or their back isn't or knee.
An older cat I know walks with a limp n he said that started a new chapter in his life...Before the limp and after , **** got different for yo :lol:

Worked with a guy that was 25. He comes into work one day limping. His ankles purple like your laces and the size of a canteloupe. I said what happened he said i bust my **** skateboarding.

Man recovers after a while, then again comes in but the other ankle. Skateboarding? Nah, basketball.

Washed up

the new tony hawk remastered game got to my head

I used to have bad sciatica pain for years. This was in my mid-20s. Would suddenly feel shooting pain down my leg and not being able to walk. Think my body decided to be nicer to me and it went away and now I just get calf cramps often in the same leg. :lol:

That's how it is for a lot of washed ppl. Some in here.

Mid 20s everything fine. Then some injury, recovery, and pain pills then there leg is never the same or their back isn't or knee.
yup. i tore a ligament in my left knee when i was young hooping. it made me push off my right leg more and overcompensate
ended up tearing my achilles in my right leg during a game. fast forward 5-10 years later and now i have lower back pains from what i think is uneven length in my legs.
the pain is tolerable but for how many more years i have no idea.

yup. i tore a ligament in my left knee when i was young hooping. it made me push off my right leg more and overcompensate
ended up tearing my achilles in my right leg during a game. fast forward 5-10 years later and now i have lower back pains from what i think is uneven length in my legs.
the pain is tolerable but for how many more years i have no idea.

sounds like me but broken patella and torn achilles on my right leg. All from hooping in my 20s. Left leg lookin hulk these days lol

I don’t know if I’m washed or just dumb. I was working and at a good jog pace plowed into my trailer with my dome. Cut my head open blood pouring out I looked like a psycho covered in blood.

but that’s not the problem. My head is healed but bruh my neck feels terrible still two weeks later. It’s like I stubbed my neck instead of my toe or something. :lol: side to side is fine but looking up is damn near impossible.

Go for a run
Cop a jump rope

Plenty of alternatives

thats boring lol ... I’ve always been the type to rely on hoop for my cardio because I’ve played so much. Kind of an excuse but I see where you coming from.

About to start riding bikes with my son again for that alternative.

Back
Top Bottom