Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I still regret not going to this :smh: what was I thinking :smh: :smh: :smh:
you're original post reminds me of my girl and her friends a couple weeks ago lol One is going through a break up and the other has some family health issues so they thought it would be good for them to step out for girls night on Thursday night. They pregaming at our spot and they're all gonna spend the night too lol they set their alarms before heading out. Long story short they all had to call off work the next day lmao. Pre pandemic we used to step out mid week no issues. Not sure how we used to do that lol

you're original post reminds me of my girl and her friends a couple weeks ago lol One is going through a break up and the other has some family health issues so they thought it would be good for them to step out for girls night on Thursday night. They pregaming at our spot and they're all gonna spend the night too lol they set their alarms before heading out. Long story short they all had to call off work the next day lmao. Pre pandemic we used to step out mid week no issues. Not sure how we used to do that lol

Honestly like rusty talking about playing pickup games on concrete courts with gravel, falling and landing on knees, getting all scuffed up and just bouncing back.

The same disbelief I have about doing that stuff is the same disbelief I have about partying hard and getting up early. CANNOT believe this is the same body that would drink a 5th of hard A, blackout, vomit all over the place, wake up in a staircase somewhere and just brush my hair and throw on some new clothes and go to work an hour later with some red bull in my system.

Even without any activity or partying or drinking, I physically cannot function if I’m not in bed by 7 or 8. Less than 3 hours sleep and I’m not going to work.
5137656B-87A0-4A5B-B569-400F99984A62.gif

Honestly like rusty talking about playing pickup games on concrete courts with gravel, falling and landing on knees, getting all scuffed up and just bouncing back.

The same disbelief I have about doing that stuff is the same disbelief I have about partying hard and getting up early. CANNOT believe this is the same body that would drink a 5th of hard A, blackout, vomit all over the place, wake up in a staircase somewhere and just brush my hair and throw on some new clothes and go to work an hour later with some red bull in my system.

Even without any activity or partying or drinking, I physically cannot function if I’m not in bed by 7 or 8. Less than 3 hours sleep and I’m not going to work.
5137656B-87A0-4A5B-B569-400F99984A62.gif

dam 7 or 8 :lol:

me personally, if i'm not in bed by 11:30 i'm up all night. for some reason now, whenever i get up in the middle of the night, i'm up from that point on. hate having to pee 71 times a day :smh:

I go to bed at 3 and wake up at 10 or 11.

Always been like that, I eat dinner at like 10 or 11. I wish I lived in a 24 hour city.

My schedule royally pisses off everyone but they’re used to it.

It’s always hell for me to work early morning jobs. It ruins my whole day and I’m always running off 4 hours of sleep.

I can start work whenever I want now so I go in at like 12-2 pm

Next job I want to find a 4-10 schedule. I don’t want to work 5 days a week anymore.

I thought I'd hate an early morning job but being off in the early afternoon could only be topped by a guarantee of more sleep, and if I started work at 11, I'd still **** around until 3 or 4 a.m.

A 4 x10 would be awesome. I'd test run a 3x12 to see what it feels like.

I could easily do that and would take that if it existed.

I work like a fool all summer and sit around all winter doing nothing. Put in 2200 hours in 7 months.

I think I’m going to change careers once I’m vested. I can’t do this much longer.

I stayed up to watch the Superbowl on Sunday night - started at 1130 pm here so I wasn't asleep until nearly 4 - 3.5 hours of sleep just doesn't do it. I wasn't even just tired all day, it hurt. Slept like a baby the next night though.

dam 7 or 8 :lol:

me personally, if i'm not in bed by 11:30 i'm up all night. for some reason now, whenever i get up in the middle of the night, i'm up from that point on. hate having to pee 71 times a day :smh:
I joke about being washed but usually in bed by 12:30 then up by 4:30 at work by 6. Currently I don't get tired so I picked up a second job to take of the fact I can stay up late and get up early and still function.

Back
Top Bottom