Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I’m at the age where if a student touches me like that, with that kinda disrespect, they’re getting charges pressed. Enjoy expulsion or juvie for the assault on a brotha. Oh it’s on video too? I know who the perpetrator was your honor
187E00DF-ED72-4852-B678-96DBF360958B.jpeg

a lot of my high school teachers quit, one is a mail man, one works for the u of m football team, one builds houses.

My school sucked, I don’t blame them.

man i quit unlacing, washing, relacing kicks...
toss that mf in the washer, or scrub it good...
it's all good...

Anyone born in a year that starts with ‘1____’ is now washed.

Prepare your dead selves, for people seeing your headstones, and saying, “HE WAS BORN BEFOREEEE 2000? That is oldddd” like you think when you see a headstone of someone born in 1899. :lol:

40 year's old and just developed knee tendonitis in right knee says the orthopedic surgeon that I went to who now has referred me to a podiatrist. I'm now wearing hoka shoes to work because they actually help my feet. Now I think I have slight TMJ pain in my jaw so the next stop is the dentist. SMH...Life's a *****!!

I am High School Administration....only thing keeping me here is that I am the Basketball coach. I can control the narrative a bit though since I am over culture and who gets into the school and who is removed but it is a lot.

My current team is hands off, 0 consequences. They removed all tardies from the first semester so....same old mess. Kids walking into school 8:30-45 for first. 10-15 minutes late every other period.

INC, P/NP all semester to allow time for them to make up the grades but they sit and class all day and do nothing. Call parents, "good luck".

I might go into counseling. All the first year teachers announced they wont be coming back either. SMH

Back
Top Bottom