Momma dukes is crying about me dating my cousin's ex. Vol.

i was in a similar situation like this before. difference is i asked "my boi" at the time and ol girl if it was coo and they both gave me the greenlight. me and dude ended up fallin out over that but that besides the point.

Youre a rest haven for +@#!. Being sweet on chubby chicks trying to get some box is not part of the game. You simpin. Mom is right.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]IDK bout you but +%@+ whether it's fam or friends, you never mess with an ex or a girl they usedto talk to...unless dude tossed it to you it's a bad idea. He might say no but still be bitter. [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Homegirl must be a sexy chubby broad for you to try and ruin a friendship[/color]...pics?[/color]
nerd.gif

friends and family ex girlfriends are off limits, even if he did or didn't smash. Yeah you should of at least asked your cousin before doing it. Also yourcousin should keep it real and tell you if he had a problem with it.

but I don't think its a good idea to mess with a friends ex. I would honestly question your loyalty and trust after this if I was your cousin.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Damn. It's %!#@#% up that you didn't talk to your cousin about it, but at least he's cool with it.

Spoiler [+]
Big girls got the best _ .
nerd.gif

Really?

nerd.gif
yes....

but wait, you're not smashing either?

Back
Top Bottom