money and violence

Told my old lady to change my name in her phone to call me choppa 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baking Soda :rofl:

He left the bag in the basement. Choppa spoke in creole about robbing him without knowing Rafe was Haitian. Rafe finessed out of the apartment

That scene with Rafe and Black :wow:

My man B.R. needs MORE AIRTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah them boys stepped the acting all the way up in that scene

But real ****,words cannot explain the hatred i got for Tai, i want him to get it in the worse way possible.

I can't believe I've been binge watching for the past few days, I'm on the season finale now. This is very entertaining.

Mista - OOOOOOOHHHH! :lol:

Black set up his girl cousin :rofl: I was crying

Tai snitched and then inquired about some pizza lmaooooo

I hope Tai and Leon? whatever the scammer name is die real early in the next season...mainly the scammer...i can't stand him

Is the audio messed up on the season finale for anyone else? It cuts in and out throughout the vid, I don't know the story at all.
:nerd:
=(

I hope Tai and Leon? whatever the scammer name is die real early in the next season...mainly the scammer...i can't stand him

Naw, these dudes allow the Zoe gawd to zoe them over and over. Plus dude is comedy. tai gotta go so mean though. Good hood actor for making us all despise him.

Is the audio messed up on the season finale for anyone else? It cuts in and out throughout the vid, I don't know the story at all.
:nerd:
=(

Headphones, same **** happened to me lmao

Another nter gave me the same advice earlier in this thread :lol:

Headphones, same **** happened to me lmao

Another nter gave me the same advice earlier in this thread :lol:

I watched the finale on my phone with my headphones. Man those freaking gun shots people just turned around and looked at me. So loud

I know this is stupid but did they use real guns through out the show? I'm pretty sure the only budget they had was time and wasn't spending to much money on other things.

Back
Top Bottom