money and violence

http://www.seedandspark.com/studio/money-violence#wishlist

this says 90,000+

but it seem like now they tryna get donations for individual aspects of production 
laugh.gif

at least they got their catering budget met 
mean.gif

Smh I called my dude "Shooter Shane" at the gym and 2 dudes were like "YO MONEY AND VIOLENCE, but damn the second season STILL aint out yet :smh: "

Shot themselves in the foot. They clearly don't understand some of the basics of YouTube channels. Sure they had a little success but now it looks like a fluke. One of the keys to success in that game you have to always bring fresh content consistently. :smh:

Ah well, at least they tried...

Shot themselves in the foot. They clearly don't understand some of the basics of YouTube channels. Sure they had a little success but now it looks like a fluke. One of the keys to success in that game you have to always bring fresh content consistently. :smh:

Ah well, at least they tried...

Qft

1 year later and still no season 2. Love the show, but this ain't no wire/GOT/True detective. Why is it taking so long for them to put out the second season. Oh well time to unsub from this thread.

I read somewhere that season two was dropping around the same time as Detox. Stay tuned

Hell they didn't even need 90K for no damn season 2.

I always look back at my favorite YouTube channel Black & Sexy TV. They put out a lot of free content when they first started making webisodes. Once they got popular, they got with this streaming app where they have you subscribe to them for like $9 a month to watch any of their shows entirely. If you don't want to subscribe then you can go to their YouTube channel and watch the 1st 10 mins of their webisodes. Now they have a deal with BET where BET is showing one of their older web series every Wednesday called "Roomie Lover Friends". You guys should check them out.

Back to Money & Violence. They better produce something soon because "Respect Life" is looking real good right now. That's going to be the web series that takes all of Money & Violence fans if they don't hurry up with season 2.

My homie who is cool with Rafe hasn't heard ANYTHING in regards to debut of season 2 but I heard a few episodes were already shot and is ready they just want a bigger push this go around so they holding out...

Im not mad at them tho, I just heard Issa Rae, Awkward Black Girl, just got a deal with HBO and her buzz wasnt as big as M&V

The Rafe guy sounds like a smart dude.  Im pretty sure he has something up his sleeve.

Miz IG said something about the end of the month if Im not mistaken

Im not mad at them tho, I just heard Issa Rae, Awkward Black Girl, just got a deal with HBO and her buzz wasnt as big as M&V

The Rafe guy sounds like a smart dude.  Im pretty sure he has something up his sleeve.

Her buzz is/was bigger than M&V from what I remember. She did a nice amount of work with Black & Sexy TV which is a crew that just got a deal with BET.

Her buzz was WAY bigger than Money & Violence. She had the Black Female and Black Gay demo on smash. That's the reason she got approached. Those networks saw the black dollars from those two demos.

The M&V crew bought into their own hype. People are going to move on if some haven't already.

Was watching a URL Battle Rap vid from like a week ago and saw the M&V guy with dreads on the stage. Smack should have made his *** spit out the date for season 2.

Back
Top Bottom