More Air Prestos?

Whatever yo! You guys can talk smack all you want. It's seriously annoying. If concert tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday at Ticketmaster then we clearly all have the info and we will all try to get tix on Friday at 10am. Everyone has a fair shot and it's fair game. I didn't say i was salty kuz i didnt get...i am salty kuz i couldnt even TRY TO GET. Why cant Nike do the same? How hard is it? Its not. They just choose to play these dumb games with limited releases. All the other crap they launch gets tweeted with a set date and time and bam they drop. So why all the games on limited relases. The shoes will still sell out but its like some lame *** employees get off to the random BS. And of course nothing changes kuz everyone just accepts it as an L or you actually got them and no longer care or you pay stupid reseller prices. So instead of the kiddie comments to me we should be talking to Nike over and over and over.
They tweeted previews EVERYDAY at 6am EST for 3 days before the release. And again this morning at the same time when the sneakers released. It is not the fault of Nike that you can't connect the dots. 

Everyone had a fair shot at this the same way as if they announced it because nobody knew for sure when they would drop. Meaning it was a level playing field.

You know what they say... "you snooze you lose"

Last edited:
Whatever yo! You guys can talk smack all you want. It's seriously annoying. If concert tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday at Ticketmaster then we clearly all have the info and we will all try to get tix on Friday at 10am. Everyone has a fair shot and it's fair game. I didn't say i was salty kuz i didnt get...i am salty kuz i couldnt even TRY TO GET. Why cant Nike do the same? How hard is it? Its not. They just choose to play these dumb games with limited releases. All the other crap they launch gets tweeted with a set date and time and bam they drop. So why all the games on limited relases. The shoes will still sell out but its like some lame *** employees get off to the random BS. And of course nothing changes kuz everyone just accepts it as an L or you actually got them and no longer care or you pay stupid reseller prices. So instead of the kiddie comments to me we should be talking to Nike over and over and over.

do what a ton of others did. buy something else to resell/trade up for the prestos. alot of people are selling now or using as trade bait for stuff they want. im disappointed too but im sure in a week or two the prices will dip slightly

Did anyone cop a XXL or even an xl?? All I see are small sizes. @ 3:00 am west coast all large sizes were gone, plenty of small sizes were still up though. God damn Nike makes it so difficult for big footers too, happened with the Spiridons too.

I know we're all a little jaded that the drop on NDC was "early" but technically it was a 1pm drop - just berlin time.  The tweets 3 prior days at 6am et was the clue that the clocks were set to berlin time.  

Last edited:
NikeLab was trash in the AM, added Olives as soon as it went live & just kept spinning. So couldn't get from there.
But i did get from DSM & they already shipped.

PO

Did anyone cop a XXL or even an xl?? All I see are small sizes. @ 3:00 am west coast all large sizes were gone, plenty of small sizes were still up though. God damn Nike makes it so difficult for big footers too, happened with the Spiridons too.
XXL was only on nike from what i have been seeing (my size too... very disappointed)

Lavas hovering around $350 resale from what I see. Feels like a sadderday over here.

I feel like that will come down next week when all the shipped pairs arrive. I still want a pair of Lavas and hoping to score for under $300 shipped if I don't get for retail in the next few days.

NikeLab was trash in the AM, added Olives as soon as it went live & just kept spinning. So couldn't get from there.
But i did get from DSM & they already shipped.

PO

You already know I added to cart right at 6am. Nike's system was totally trash today and from what I observed on Twitter and in this thread, everyone was in the queue waiting from 6am-7am, then a little after people slowly were able to get pairs carted and check out. Pretty much that first hour was a waste of time if you went through NDC, the real "drop" when you could actually checkout was from 7am on.

Last edited:

These run big - xl was almost too big for me and my size for virtually every Nike is a 13. Probably could have gotten into a L.
agreed but a M fit perfect for me and I am a true 10.5. They have a bit of wiggle room and not to add to hype but these might be the most comfortable prestos I've owned, but granted I do not own a pair of flyknits..

nerd.gif

@BigEvan23  Thanks for the sizing info. I was wondering about this. Usually I wear a 13.5-14, but I could only get XL (was trying for 2XL), so here's to hoping I can squeeze into them.

agreed but a M fit perfect for me and I am a true 10.5. They have a bit of wiggle room and not to add to hype but these might be the most comfortable prestos I've owned, but granted I do not own a pair of flyknits..

@BigEvan23  Thanks for the sizing info. I was wondering about this. Usually I wear a 13.5-14, but I could only get XL (was trying for 2XL), so here's to hoping I can squeeze into them.
I'm a 10 in almost everything so I picked up an S based on suggestions in this thread. Not completely sure these "run big" as they fit my feet exactly (talking 1/8 an inch or half a cm of toe space). I think because they're presto material people perceive the fits differently

Last edited:

I'm a 10 in almost everything so I picked up an S based on suggestions in this thread. Not completely sure these "run big" as they fit my feet exactly (talking 1/8 an inch or half a cm of toe space). I think because they're presto material people perceive the fits differently
Ah. :frown: Well, I can squeeze into my 13 PK UB's, so i assume this might be a similar affair.

Anything "stretchy" is always a little confusing for sizing. Worst case I will try to trade for a 2XL or just let go of them for retail.

They tweeted previews EVERYDAY at 6am EST for 3 days before the release. And again this morning at the same time when the sneakers released. It is not the fault of Nike that you can't connect the dots. 

Everyone had a fair shot at this the same way as if they announced it because nobody knew for sure when they would drop. Meaning it was a level playing field.

You know what they say... "you snooze you lose"

Well that doesnt really make sense. First you said it was tweeted at 6am for the past 3 days so it was obvi that they would drop at that time bkuz you were paying attention and connected the dots. Then you said it was a level playing field bkuz no one knew for sure wjen they would drop. How is it both? Clearly it's not bkuz some people woke up salty kuz they missed out. Did they not see those same tweets? And now im reading it was 1pm Berlin time so now we have to guess what time zone limited shoes will launch. We forever playing the guessing game? LOL OK...so all other tweets this week and last week about Jordans and Kobes and FK racers and Kay Yow and whatever other products have dropped are suddenly null and void? People had to play a game of CLUE to figure out when they go live on NDC? Mmmmk gotcha buddy! Bottom line is they pick and choose what and how they want to tweet based on exclusivity and it's OLD AND LAME. All im saying is to inform and launch all products the same way. That is a level playing field. They do it everyday with Jordan retros. And if people still miss out and the bots win or whatever luck it may be then so be it. Of course they not gonna please everyone with limited stock but they are seemingly the ONLY company that plays these bogus games. So we can agree to disagree [emoji]128077[/emoji]

You already know I added to cart right at 6am. Nike's system was totally trash today and from what I observed on Twitter and in this thread, everyone was in the queue waiting from 6am-7am, then a little after people slowly were able to get pairs carted and check out. Pretty much that first hour was a waste of time if you went through NDC, the real "drop" when you could actually checkout was from 7am on.

Yup. 1st Hour was terrible. I agree. Once i got from DSM, i just closed the NDC/NL browser & went back to sleep.

PO

Last edited:
If everyone knew the time from the get go, half of the people on here wouldn't have been able to cook so easily. There's just more competition with bots and other people when there's a set time for a release. Would you rather have everyone's odds decrease just so yours could increase 0.1%? If you're salty, wait it out and scoop a pair close to retail

Back
Top Bottom