More Air Prestos?

Finally got shipping from ACRNM had to check my UPS app they should be here tomorrow.

Seems like Olives only dropped on nike, at nikelab/dsm, and acronyms release last week. Perhaps they're more limited or maybe every other shop backdoored them.

Shoutout to my dog barking this morning to go outside, helped wake me up around 5:55. 

Hope everyone who wanted copped or can successfully cop eventually.

Seems like Olives only dropped on nike, at nikelab/dsm, and acronyms release last week. Perhaps they're more limited or maybe every other shop backdoored them.

Shoutout to my dog barking this morning to go outside, helped wake me up around 5:55. 

Hope everyone who wanted copped or can successfully cop eventually.
Dude at Undefeated said that the Olives never arrived and that Nike never gave them an explanation. 

Thanks so much for giving me some extra clarity. Really appreciate it! Can't wait for KITH to ship!

I gave these a little walk around in my parking garage. Like I said earlier I'm a 10 based on Nike's sz chart (so 27.1 cm), in VANS i'm a 9.5 (27.5 cm). For flyknit bball I'm a 10.5 or else they're hurt my feet tight. Acronyms chart says sz S is a 27-28 cm

My first impression putting my feet in was that they felt snug like a sock, given they're prestos that shouldn't be surprising. Even zipped all the way up, there is looseness around the heel-- maybe thats what people mean when they "run big". The looseness makes it feel like my toes/foot aren't pressing up against anything, instead the material is moving around my foot. My toes don't have a grip of extra space. They don't press up flush or anything (maybe .5 cm at the toe, usually I have a quarter inch), but it seems like the space that would be in the toe is at the heel. And like someone else said, they're really comfortable

So don't give up hope, this was putting them on brand damn new. The material's really light.  They will for sure stretch, its obvious

After seeing that screen pic of that dude's bot haul, I dunno if it would've mattered. Botting resellers own NDC

Undefeated only had 5 Smalls and some dude brought out his entire family to camp out for most of them.

I just got a refund from acronym for my volts. I think I'm going to be sick.
Did they send you an email saying that they were cancelled? I had a package from SNS a while back that got refunded after a week or so of not being shipped but when I contacted them they said it was normal. They shipped the package a couple days after and the charge was back on my card.

Did they send you an email saying that they were cancelled? I had a package from SNS a while back that got refunded after a week or so of not being shipped but when I contacted them they said it was normal. They shipped the package a couple days after and the charge was back on my card.

Yep, just checked my junk and got a cancellation email from Ian Want at Acronym. This is some ******** because I emailed them a day or two ago asking if my order was okay? And they said yes everything is fine and my order is being fulfilled. Had I know this was going to happen, I would have hopped on the volts at kith too because those were the ones I wanted the most. I just responded to them and I gave them my piece of mind. They wait until they're sold out everywhere to tell me.

way better in-hand. went to DSM London and luckily got my pair pretty easily. being a small size paid off this drop.

Last edited:
Ah. :frown: Well, I can squeeze into my 13 PK UB's, so i assume this might be a similar affair.

Anything "stretchy" is always a little confusing for sizing. Worst case I will try to trade for a 2XL or just let go of them for retail.
bless me fam :smile:

I gave these a little walk around in my parking garage. Like I said earlier I'm a 10 based on Nike's sz chart (so 27.1 cm), in VANS i'm a 9.5 (27.5 cm). For flyknit bball I'm a 10.5 or else they're hurt my feet tight. Acronyms chart says sz S is a 27-28 cm

My first impression putting my feet in was that they felt snug like a sock, given they're prestos that shouldn't be surprising. Even zipped all the way up, there is looseness around the heel-- maybe thats what people mean when they "run big". The looseness makes it feel like my toes/foot aren't pressing up against anything, instead the material is moving around my foot. My toes don't have a grip of extra space. They don't press up flush or anything (maybe .5 cm at the toe, usually I have a quarter inch), but it seems like the space that would be in the toe is at the heel. And like someone else said, they're really comfortable

So don't give up hope, this was putting them on brand damn new. The material's really light.  They will for sure stretch, its obvious

After seeing that screen pic of that dude's bot haul, I dunno if it would've mattered. Botting resellers own NDC
doesn't make sense 27 cm would be a US9/UK8/ER 42.5 in nikes chart so what size are you really? vans 27 cm is US9/UK8/ER 42

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom