More Air Prestos?

Yme as a joke waited on volts a button NEVER appeared
LMAO.  Dude, I would have went bat **** crazy right now, all drunk waiting till 5am and nothing happens.  Thank god I cooked on END finally my mission and journey comes to an END.

Yea looks like the sizes are finally refreshing. Hope I'm wrong. 

Btw I'm still on the checkout page saying its PROCESSING, + I havent received an email, BUT I can see the money already deducted from my card... Anyone else too?

that happened to me, i got a confirmation email at 4.50 am

Yea looks like the sizes are finally refreshing. Hope I'm wrong. 

Btw I'm still on the checkout page saying its PROCESSING, + I havent received an email, BUT I can see the money already deducted from my card... Anyone else too?
Me. Got PayPal e-mail but sitll processing

They started selling like 20 mins earlier than the time they set.

Lucky day :smokin

Happy to see NT brethren cookin.

i feel like the dudes who were up at 3am/6am pst copping early with no hassle thurs.

I was wondering if I received an e-mail from PayPal confirming payment authorization, am I fine?

Joe

If your payment has been confirmed then your order has been received

card was getting denied due to it being an international order but after I confirm the security text they sent me, I placed the order again and it went through

got out of the processing window and got an order number but no email yet

hopefully it goes through

does End deduct VAT later on?

I've been up all night with the most creative minds I know in Arizona watching Kanye videos on a projector in a beautiful house. This is my first purchase like this. Bought all of the flyknits because I saw sean weatherspoon post a picture of the in like May/April. April is when I went to Japan for the time thanks to my smoking girlfriend haha. Anyway I don't know what I'm saying but I can say I went from some based white sk8 his that I met my girlfriend in to some pumas blaze of glorys I saw in Harajuku. Yo I saw the gundam & it fought for me. These prestos are both in cart processing idk if if this'll work if it does whatever imma wear the bamboo joints in kyoto when I go back. Y'all tight. This is the internet.

I've been up all night with the most creative minds I know in Arizona watching Kanye videos on a projector in a beautiful house. This is my first purchase like this. Bought all of the flyknits because I saw sean weatherspoon post a picture of the in like May/April. April is when I went to Japan for the time thanks to my smoking girlfriend haha. Anyway I don't know what I'm saying but I can say I went from some based white sk8 his that I met my girlfriend in to some pumas blaze of glorys I saw in Harajuku. Yo I saw the gundam & it fought for me. These prestos are both in cart processing idk if if this'll work if it does whatever imma wear the bamboo joints in kyoto when I go back. Y'all tight. This is the internet.
on a scale of 1 to cheech & chong, how high are you right now?

looking at it now it says no limit on pairs. i shouldve put both bamboo orders together and got the free shipping lol.

card was getting denied due to it being an international order but after I confirm the security text they sent me, I placed the order again and it went through

got out of the processing window and got an order number but no email yet

hopefully it goes through

does End deduct VAT later on?
There is no VAT charge on END.

Nike would have costed me $213 each

END cost me $225 each

Not a big deal.

Hope my order goes through though.

Back
Top Bottom