More Air Prestos?

Yo, the lucky ones, are the ones who saw them go up early, lol, before the wave of people came in.  I'm curious, before I go to bed, how many pairs you think END had?  

I would say they were plenty earlier. I was able to play around. After ordering initially, I was still able to cart 3 more pairs until my credit card payment - on 3 different attempts one after another. :smokin

all black NMDs popped up and I click on the size and once i tried to add to cart it immediately said sold out :x

I would say they were plenty earlier. I was able to play around. After ordering initially, I was still able to cart 3 more pairs until my credit card payment - on 3 different attempts one after another.
smokin.gif
Me too, I played around after ordering and was able to keep carting for a bit, I went on a carting spree but didn't buy any more, lol.

i think i got in pretty early. email conf says 1:46am pst. they had to have had a few full size runs in both colors. hopefully everyone gets their pairs

Got the end email  
pimp.gif

For those in the processing loop don't quit! Mine actually still says processing even though I got the confirmation. 

* Use paypal as mentioned earlier

Nice snay finally got em! After 40 mins i just got my End confirmation. And foot PatroL ****** up my Bamboo order [emoji]128546[/emoji] But at least i got 1.. [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Since we're all on that late night Acronym Presto high waiting for our pairs to arrive...here are some reviews I found on YT:

Trades are hard to come by locally. May just sell a Volt then buy... I thought they were whack until I watched that video.

Placed 3 separate orders for all 3 colorways on NDC under the same account and have yet to receive shipping confirmation for any of my orders. Anyone else in the same boat? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom