More Air Prestos?

Congrats to all the peep that was able to secure a pair on end.

My olive shipped from Nike and the volt still says preparing to ship.

Place the order for volt first, guess they're shipping later orders first

My End pair just shipped.

This morning's drop was one of the smoothest ive seen in some time. Literally after ordering i was able to cart more pairs.

Shipped

My 2 Olive prestos have been shipped from Nike EU ... ordered 1:20 hours after release... was pretty sure both orders would get cancelled.
Cancelled my End pair of Bamboos though after finding out that they charged 208 (!!) Euros retail - too steep for a presto. Usually End is below retail though.

I checked yme earlier and they had a pair of medium. Was able to get all the way through checkout but it sold out afterwards.

For those able to grab a pair congrats...question is without the Acyronom name behind them is it worth $225 for a pair of Presto's?

Let's go!
For those able to grab a pair congrats...question is without the Acyronom name behind them is it worth $225 for a pair of Presto's?

I guess we'll find out when the utility mid's come out Nov 3. at somewhere around $175? and all in $200 w tax and shipping? (guessing they'll be a little more $$$ than a FK.

Just actually tried on a 10 & 11 in Prestos...looks like ill be sending my volts & olives back to ndc whenever they ship. 10 was tight,11 too long....i ordered a Medium. Cant win I guess

Voo responded and said everything was good and shipped. Surprised me because the error was they didn't charge me shipping on both pairs so it came out less than ndc. Some good luck on these finally!

Back
Top Bottom