More Air Prestos?

Yeah I'm pissed too.

So how do you know if they restock? You have to go look at that shoe like they don't advertise they restocked safaris how would you know?

Last edited:
Lost on the greedy presto.

There's a line at my local spots selling them. So yeah, I won't be able to get them for retail. Lol

Last edited:
If anyone needs a 44 or us 10 I have a link to a euro site that has them... They have been sitting for over an hour now... pm if you need it.

Darkside? **** I thought I would have had a shot after I got off from work.

Don't know about darkside but bait has or had a line.

Undefeated was selling them yesterday. Checked their insta again and the post is deleted.

Wonder why? Couple friends I know copped a pair from them.

Don't know about darkside but bait has or had a line.

Undefeated was selling them yesterday. Checked their insta again and the post is deleted.

Wonder why? Couple friends I know copped a pair from them.

Damn I honestly thought these would have been hassle free.

Took an L on SNKR's on the way to the gym, made a detour with the wife and copped from a local spot in ATL.

Friend went to undefeated SF and told me size 10 for greedy presto is still there. As of 10 min ago.

Can only wear a 9, so I'll pass.

Copped my size 9 on deadstock, got an order confirmed... they just refunded me :smh:

I can't win b smfh

Euro site has sizes 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13 in stock at the moment...after shipping and currency conversion its 210usd shipped tho...pm me if ur interested...dont want lurkers snatching it up..

Back
Top Bottom