More Air Prestos?

Man I had gotten over striking out on those and here you go posting HQ pics...Now I have to find a pair!!!

Dope pic tho!!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just copped greedys off Nike after trying for almost an hour and a half, sheesh, going to sleep

Welp guys, looks like I'm most likely screwed. Canada Post somehow delivered my greedy prestos to the wrong address a neighbor I'm sure, though I have no ******* clue who. They even signed for it so I contacted Nike and they gave me a 20% code off and are going to conduct a "investigation" as well as I gotta call Canada Post and see if they can do anything. Seriously disappointed right now wanted this pair badly, smh

Welp guys, looks like I'm most likely screwed. Canada Post somehow delivered my greedy prestos to the wrong address a neighbor I'm sure, though I have no ******* clue who. They even signed for it so I contacted Nike and they gave me a 20% code off and are going to conduct a "investigation" as well as I gotta call Canada Post and see if they can do anything. Seriously disappointed right now wanted this pair badly, smh
Chargeback your cc

Anyone else having issues accessing the presto utility ID page? It keeps showing me the "Time Out Site Down" message

Grabbed the olives from Nikelab 1948 this week, they restocked maybe a week or 2 ago. After being undecided about the acronyms when I initially purchased the bamboos, the all 3 have grown into possibly my top release for the year. 

Grabbed the olives from Nikelab 1948 this week, they restocked maybe a week or 2 ago. After being undecided about the acronyms when I initially purchased the bamboos, the all 3 have grown into possibly my top release for the year. 
Fantastic pic. Striking out on the Olives is perhaps my biggest L in the past year. Very jealous.

they restocked 2 weeks ago and they're still sitting????

they restocked 2 weeks ago and they're still sitting????

They may have restocked twice in that time, I'm not sure. They just had some sizes but in all three colour ways, I was only after the Olives as I already have the bamboos so I didn't ask about the others.

They may have restocked twice in that time, I'm not sure. They just had some sizes but in all three colour ways, I was only after the Olives as I already have the bamboos so I didn't ask about the others.
the search for an olive medium at a reasonable price continues...

Back
Top Bottom