More Air Prestos?

Must have been a while since I been in the shoe game, what's up with these order forms at some of these websites?

Last edited:
Must have been a while since I been in the shoe game, what's up with these order forms at some of these websites?

Some boutiques don't have the ability to sell Nike product online.

How website listing and email orders are different than just checking out on the site is another story.

man these thursday/friday  releases are no good for 3 shifters.   woke up for a brief min. at 10:30, sold out on snkrs. back to sleep i went.

Just copped 3 pairs, all gold. NTSF was only allowing 1 per color. No whites.

Last edited:
Quick sizing question, I want a pair of the breath prestos, on NDC it says my TTS is 10.5 but it doesn't look like they offer these in half sizes. I normally wear a 11 in all my others nikes, should I go with the 11 in these?

My tts is 10.5 and I get all my prestos in a 11. If I go down to a 10 the arch to me doesn't feel right and length is almost to small. In the 11 I have about 1/2 thumb to the end

Quick sizing question, I want a pair of the breath prestos, on NDC it says my TTS is 10.5 but it doesn't look like they offer these in half sizes. I normally wear a 11 in all my others nikes, should I go with the 11 in these?
yes, i believe its better to go up than down

How's the length? Do they feel too long? That's my main concern.

They didn't to me. Normal thumb width length at the front of the foot for me. Just depends on how you like to wear yours, I always prefer more space than my big toe grazing the front of the shoe. That's where it gets tricky with the Presto Ultra Breathe though. With the loosened feel, it will probably feel just as fine. I tried on a 12 in the regular Presto and felt it had adequate space at the front, just a more snug fit on the top of my foot. So if anything, I think you'd be fine either way going a half size up or down.

I ordered a 12 from NDC which should be here next week for comparisons. Too bad the 13 I picked up came from FNL, because I can't wear them like you can with Nike and still return within 30.

Best of luck to whichever you decide man. You ordering online? I'd recommend trying on in store. However if your situation is like mine, the FNL I went to didn't have either 12 or 13 in any of the Ultra Breathe so I had to order online.

These white safari's are the first pair of kicks I've been excited to receive all year thus far.

I know the hype train is currently on Adidas but damn these are nice!

Back
Top Bottom