More Air Prestos?

They didn't to me. Normal thumb width length at the front of the foot for me. Just depends on how you like to wear yours, I always prefer more space than my big toe grazing the front of the shoe. That's where it gets tricky with the Presto Ultra Breathe though. With the loosened feel, it will probably feel just as fine. I tried on a 12 in the regular Presto and felt it had adequate space at the front, just a more snug fit on the top of my foot. So if anything, I think you'd be fine either way going a half size up or down.

I ordered a 12 from NDC which should be here next week for comparisons. Too bad the 13 I picked up came from FNL, because I can't wear them like you can with Nike and still return within 30.

Best of luck to whichever you decide man. You ordering online? I'd recommend trying on in store. However if your situation is like mine, the FNL I went to didn't have either 12 or 13 in any of the Ultra Breathe so I had to order online.
Probably order online, if the fits not right I'll return them. Thanks for all the info man.

Hey guys, finishline is doing an additional 40% off promo in store.
These were $80 plus 40% off. WC can stack.

Been looking at picking up the white safari pair, is it right to go .5 down from tts on the prestos?

So if i'm an 11.5 in UB's an 11 in these would fit?

Edit: Just went back a few pages and saw some mixed responses to this question. Saw some people say they went up to 12 from 11.5 and saw some that said the 11 stretches

I guess my question would be if it would be uncomfortable to wear an 11 if I'm a TTS 11.5

Last edited:
Been looking at picking up the white safari pair, is it right to go .5 down from tts on the prestos?

Edit: Just went back a few pages and saw some mixed responses to this question. Saw some people say they went up to 12 from 11.5 and saw some that said the 11 stretches

I guess my question would be if it would be uncomfortable to wear an 11 if I'm a TTS 11.5

I'll be able to let you know on Monday when I get mine in hand.

I'm a 10.5 and always go down to a 10 on prestos. Everybody else I know does the same thing if they're a half size. I think going down is the norm

I'm a 10.5 and always go down to a 10 on prestos. Everybody else I know does the same thing if they're a half size. I think going down is the norm

Ya, not sure it's the norm to go down a half size. It depends how you like your shoes to fit. If you go down to an 11 it'll most likely be tight and if you go up to a 12 you'll have some extra room. So it just depends how you like your sneakers to fit. If you can run over to a local shop and try some on, do it.

I'm an 11 but personally if I had that issue I'd go up half a size...I don't like snug Sneakers.

Last edited:
I just want to know about this white pair on NDC saying sold out yet never released. I think it's absolutely classic.

Was walking around Venice today and came up on a group all wearing the acronyms and to my surprise one was rocking the sample blue pair. Turned out it was Errolson and his crew. Each had on a diff pair but the sample was :smokin

They took down the ID options. I was trying to make a brighter paid for the summer. I guess I'll just cop those Brazils then.

Got my pair in hand today and going .5 was the right choice......however I have a narrow foot. I would imagine if you have a wide foot or maybe a normal width foot, it would be better to go up .5 size. It also comes down to how you like your sneakers to fit.

Capsule Toronto jigged me with the "wanna add this other pair to your cart too?" SMH LOL

I ain't eeeemmmm that mad, doe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom