More Air Prestos?

L seems to fit me like a glove, not cramped toes but very close to the edge. Trying an XL in the island blues. Hoping for the best. I'm a TTS 12.

also - I sort of want those hender schemes now... :smokin

Last edited:
daaaaaaamn , this Tech Fleece  Pack is da bomb.

Cant decide between Grey and Black 
laugh.gif
 ,they are both 
pimp.gif

Said f**k it, and ordered both tf off of size? Currently preparing the KY in preparation of vat

Hi everyone, first post here.

All about the Gray Tech Fleece Air Prestos but just missed out on them at END.  Anyone know if they are available anywhere else, since they just got released in the UK?  I'm in the US but found out about them after they sold out here in the US.  Any help would be great.

Thanks for the help!  I'm a Small in the prestos.  Unfortunately it looks like Size is now sold out of the small too.

If anyone finds an L in the greys for retail please let me know. Size? comes out to $170 after exchange.

Hi everyone, first post here.

All about the Gray Tech Fleece Air Prestos but just missed out on them at END.  Anyone know if they are available anywhere else, since they just got released in the UK?  I'm in the US but found out about them after they sold out here in the US.  Any help would be great.

If anyone finds an L in the greys for retail please let me know. Size? comes out to $170 after exchange.
If no one replies, you can call Nike customer service and give them the style codes and they can locate stock for you, as well as give you the contact numbers of the Nike shops that still have stock.  I had to do this since I had a defective pair and wanted them replaced.  The number is 1-800-806-6453 and they're open 4 am - 11 pm, PST, 7 days a week.  Contact Us link is http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/contact.

Here are the style codes to give them:

812307 001 (Black/Anthracite-Black)

812307 002 (Tumbled Grey/Anthracite-White-Black)

Good luck!

If no one replies, you can call Nike customer service and give them the style codes and they can locate stock for you, as well as give you the contact numbers of the Nike shops that still have stock.  I had to do this since I had a defective pair and wanted them replaced.  The number is 1-800-806-6453 and they're open 4 am - 11 pm, PST, 7 days a week.  Contact Us link is http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/contact.

Here are the style codes to give them:

812307 001 (Black/Anthracite-Black)

812307 002 (Tumbled Grey/Anthracite-White-Black)

Good luck!
thanks

Back
Top Bottom