More Air Prestos?

Copped the grey at the new Nike store at the grove in l.a.

The store is sick. 3 stories. And nice look women. The black chick in the Jordan section had hips and glutes to make you buy pro stars at full retail. And she was in tights.

Back to the topic...call and see if they have your size

The store is sick. 3 stories. And nice look women. The black chick in the Jordan section had hips and glutes to make you buy pro stars at full retail. And she was in tights.

LMAO !

Kinda off topic too but wanted to ask for a long time , who is the girl u have or used to have on your picture 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Y'all are the best!  Called the Nike Customer service line and they put me in touch with the new Grove store.  They had the grays available in my size and I just placed the order!  

If others are looking for the tech fleece prestos you should give the Grove store a call directly and if that doesn't work, call the Nike Customer service line mentioned on the previous page.

Y'all are the best!  Called the Nike Customer service line and they put me in touch with the new Grove store.  They had the grays available in my size and I just placed the order!  

If others are looking for the tech fleece prestos you should give the Grove store a call directly and if that doesn't work, call the Nike Customer service line mentioned on the previous page.
glasses.gif

First post here! I've always been more of a casual shoe guy myself, but these Prestos were my favorite shoes growing up and I've been stalking this thread all summer. I appreciate you guys keeping it updated and am happy to see there are other Presto lovers out there. Picked up the Unholy Cumulus and the Black TF so far. The Island Blues look so much better in person, wish I would have jumped on those too.

If anyone's still looking for the Tech fleece prestos, Nike flatiron in NYC has them. Blacks were XXS on display so I assume they have a FSR or close to it. Greys were XXL on display so...doubt they have anymore sizes.

If anyone's still looking for the Tech fleece prestos, Nike flatiron in NYC has them. Blacks were XXS on display so I assume they have a FSR or close to it. Greys were XXL on display so...doubt they have anymore sizes.
Yep, I called this morning for a Grey L, and no dice 

Why am I always late to these thing!!!!?
If anyone find these in stock, anywhere pls let us know! Called Nike they said my best bet is Nike in NYC and called 20 min ago they are OUT!
Thanks

Last edited:
Ordered a XL Black TF yesterday of Nike.com randomly saw it up. Just got a shipping notice. Finally completed the set. VICTORY. Got the island blues as well. Rocking these more than my Jays. At 120 shipped through Nike+ instead of 190 for JB my wallet and wife been very happy. Gotta say the comfort and style got me hooked. Straight fire IMO!

My new erdays!

I actually got lucky with size? Was able to order a Large in the grey tech fleece. Thankfully.

For anyone willing to deal with whatever the shipping costs are, Size? Still have I think S or XS trouble at homes and various sizes for the brutal honey and island blue. Wellgosh also have island blue for reasonable price but not sure their shipping policies

Back
Top Bottom