More Air Prestos?

Now I can safely put more miles on the originals!

Really excited the Olympics are making a comeback (in an olympic year no less), but similar to the lightning bolts on the trouble at home, the detail is just not on point compared to the original. If Nike Air is going back on the Jordan heel, I want more accurate Presto retros!

I hate to ask about sizing again, but I was wondering if all Prestos from now on will be made in full sizes or just ID's ?

As for the T-Shirt Sizing, I know I'm an XL-XXL... but what size would be ideal for a Womens 7? XXXS?

When ordering ID's through nike how would I go about choosing the right size? I'm a true 10 in nike but if I select the 10 will they give me a M instead of small?

I think the Shady Milkmans are upon us, I'm looking forward to grabbing them and making a pair of iDs.

Has a date been confirmed for the Olympics yet? I still haven't been able to ID a pair either cause so many shoes are coming out 
ohwell.gif

Finally got a pair of iDs ordered. Hoping to make another cw as well, then just wait on all these GR cws to drop.

Back
Top Bottom