More Air Prestos?

triple blacks sitting might cop if it goes on discount

That's what I plan on doing to, either that or getting them next month. Seeing them sit is encouraging, as Nike probably did a proper size run of them.

Right now I have the Honeys on the way - haven't been this excited for a sneaker in quite a while. 8)

ah thats what i thought. thanks! wanted to make sure before picking up a pair off SNS 
I was just looking at them on there today, about to pick up a pair for myself too! 

I'm pretty sure they end up being only $5 more than they would be from Nike via US release, what a deal!!

I was just looking at them on there today, about to pick up a pair for myself too! 

I'm pretty sure they end up being only $5 more than they would be from Nike via US release, what a deal!!
yeah! and the last time I ordered from SNS, the shipping was ridiculously fast. Ordered on a Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. From overseas all the way to LA 
glasses.gif
 I hope this is  the same. 

A question to the people who already own a pair of presto. 
I'm looking for a  pair online. Do they run wide? or fit nicely? I wear a sz 12 on nike air max 1s so should i be getting the L(11-12) or XL(12-13)?

Thanks!

I'm looking for a  pair online. Do they run wide? or fit nicely? I wear a sz 12 on nike air max 1s so should i be getting the L(11-12) or XL(12-13)?

Thanks!
Well I would have to say they fit more true to size, they really don't run wide, I wear an 11.5/12 so I went with a L(11-12) and they fit really well, with all of my air max pairs I go a half size up so I wear a 12 with most of the air max models. I think Large would be the right size for you.

Thanks!
I wear size 12, with all of my Nikes including Air Max 90s, 95s, 20XXs, and I went with XL for all of my Prestos.  I love the fit; my feet don't slide, nor do they feel like they're swimming in "space."  The Tech Fleece editions fit perfectly and I would have had to return them if I went with L for those models.  Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Has anyone who wears a size xxxl in Prestos made an ID for the size 14 yet?

Curious to how the fit is.

This upcoming Persian Violet-inspired colorway looks really good! No word on a release date yet, but I'd cop these.

This upcoming Persian Violet-inspired colorway looks really good! No word on a release date yet, but I'd cop these.

This would be an instant cop for me! :smokin The colorway is on point, and they also made a huarache.

Forgot to post these – got the Brutal Honeys in the other day. Definitely happy to have these, especially for a reasonable price. The quality is really good, too.

Back
Top Bottom