More Air Prestos?

Why sneaker news say comet reds drop the 19th?! Makes me question the validity of the Persian Violet drop.

Why sneaker news say comet reds drop the 19th?! Makes me question the validity of the Persian Violet drop.

True.. Same with the Shady Milkman, they said it will release on Feb 11 but one retail store already released it week ago and NDC dropped it today

True.. Same with the Shady Milkman, they said it will release on Feb 11 but one retail store already released it week ago and NDC dropped it today

**** I thought this too, I have to move money around in my account now to get them when I get home, grrrrrrrr :smh: but I can't wait! After the tech fleece fit too big I'm going with a small over medium this time.

So in for these!!! :smokin

Hope I'm not swimming in these XL Shadys as a size 12. My unholy cumulus are L and decently tight so I took a shot. Few years back run and OG I was clear L.

Hope I'm not swimming in these XL Shadys as a size 12. My unholy cumulus are L and decently tight so I took a shot. Few years back run and OG I was clear L.
I think you should be good, I wear a L on the new prestos and they are a bit snug, nothing crazy but for the 01 presto that I have the L fits perfect, the shape is a bit different between the two.

I think you should be good, I wear a L on the new prestos and they are a bit snug, nothing crazy but for the 01 presto that I have the L fits perfect, the shape is a bit different between the two.

Yeah that's my experience too so I'm hoping I'm good! Thx for reply

Crumbled and bought the Shady's at retail with ebates. Rather be safe knowing a few other OG colorways went fast (not counting the Jack Mackerals).

Worst case scenario, they hit sale prices and I return and repurchase. Probably won't lace them up until April.

Crumbled and bought the Shady's at retail with ebates. Rather be safe knowing a few other OG colorways went fast (not counting the Jack Mackerals).

Worst case scenario, they hit sale prices and I return and repurchase. Probably won't lace them up until April.
I think you got a good chance at getting the Shady's once they hit for sale, I jumped on Jack Mackerals thinking they will sell out but it don't matter anymore been wearing them a lot. 

A few of my latest pickups. Hanging out for those Digi camo joints.

Now you're just showing off!!! :tongue: :lol:

I hit you up on IG a while back trying to find the old ads. I'm still on the search.

Welcome to NT! I thought you were always on here...

Last edited:
I think you got a good chance at getting the Shady's once they hit for sale, I jumped on Jack Mackerals thinking they will sell out but it don't matter anymore been wearing them a lot. 

Agreed. Like I said...other OG colorways went fast - Jack Mackerels not included. Shadys are sitting which is a good sign. Brutal Honeys, Trouble at Home and Unholy Cumulus went with the quickness as well as the tech fleece pack. Seems like Nike had a brief spell of hype with these. Hopefully they continue and put out the rest of the OG colors.

Agreed. Like I said...other OG colorways went fast - Jack Mackerels not included. Shadys are sitting which is a good sign. Brutal Honeys, Trouble at Home and Unholy Cumulus went with the quickness as well as the tech fleece pack. Seems like Nike had a brief spell of hype with these. Hopefully they continue and put out the rest of the OG colors.
I really hope Nike would release the orange monk, Bill and Catfight Shiner. The Unholy Cumulus was the only presto that I had such a hard time getting, I couldn't believe that every site I had checked they were sold out. The tech fleece weren't as bad I was able to cop a pair with no problem. I really wanted the Migraine Fly but I don't think they ever hit the states. 

those safari brought me in here. still waiting for the blacks to drop in price. only ones i can see me wearing often besides the safari

The latest pictures of the Safari colorway look amazing, I can't even front. I didn't like the first picture of them, but they look good to me now. I still don't think I'd cop, but they look solid.

Back
Top Bottom