More Air Prestos?

Bahhh really want another pair of lightnings just to double up.....but I shouldn't do it. Darn you NIKE.

Last edited:
Hi i wear 9 for the most of nike shoes (flyknit racer 9, cortez 9, freerun 9, fylknit air max 8, hua nm 9,5)

I really like snug fit and have narrow feet, should i go with xs or s for presto?

Hi i wear 9 for the most of nike shoes (flyknit racer 9, cortez 9, freerun 9, fylknit air max 8, hua nm 9,5)

I really like snug fit and have narrow feet, should i go with xs or s for presto?
I think XS would be the best bet. XS (Men's 8-9) seems like it would be more of a snug fit for you, if you go with a S (men's 9-10) you probably won't get the fit you're looking for.

I think an XS will be TOO tight for you. I'm an 8-8.5 in most sneakers with the exception being the Huarache (9) which run 1/2 size small.

I wear an XS in presto and they fit like a glove with not much room.

My suggestion would be to order the S first and if that is too big for your liking then exchange for the XS. Or order both if you can and then return whichever size does not work for you.

To say I'm excited about having the Shadys is an understatement. The details on the zen grey upper look even better in person. Definitely worth copping at retail for me.

I think XS would be the best bet. XS (Men's 8-9) seems like it would be more of a snug fit for you, if you go with a S (men's 9-10) you probably won't get the fit you're looking for.

Yeah I would prob go with XS. I'm a 10 and I went with S and it fits perfect ( I too like the snug fit) I think i'll be going with the 9 in ID's because if the S equates to (9-10) these should fit somewhat identical.

If anyone can chime in on the ID sizing that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah I would prob go with XS. I'm a 10 and I went with S and it fits perfect ( I too like the snug fit) I think i'll be going with the 9 in ID's because if the S equates to (9-10) these should fit somewhat identical.

If anyone can chime in on the ID sizing that would be greatly appreciated.
The ID sizing is a little weird , I heard that they run a whole size big. If you're going to get a size 9 I think you should be good. 

Back
Top Bottom