More Air Prestos?

Official images of the black/white pair that's coming with the perforated mesh upper. I'm definitely interested.

This is a great time to a Presto fan, especially in the US after years of them not releasing in high numbers here. Seeing all these colorways drop reminds me I literally could only buy Prestos for the rest of the year and be satisfied.

I'm guessing that the regular sizes are going to stick around based off of the insole.

Official images of the black/white pair that's coming with the perforated mesh upper. I'm definitely interested.

This is a great time to a Presto fan, especially in the US after years of them not releasing in high numbers here. Seeing all these colorways drop reminds me I literally could only buy Prestos for the rest of the year and be satisfied.
http://shop.renarts.com/collections/new-arrivals-7/products/mens-nike-air-presto-tuxedo-848132-010

Looks like Renarts has these available for email order only. You usually email Renarts the size you are requesting and if they have it, they will send an invoice to the email address provided via Paypal. 

Not buying any with number sizing

Moving forward they will all have numbered sizing. Nike is apparently moving away from the S M L etc as it is causing confusion with this gegrnerati of consumer. The prestos all fit like sock darts so half size down is recommended on all numbered sizing prestos from now on.

Moving forward they will all have numbered sizing. Nike is apparently moving away from the S M L etc as it is causing confusion with this gegrnerati of consumer. The prestos all fit like sock darts so half size down is recommended on all numbered sizing prestos from now on.

I'd be careful with that advice. Prestos run much narrower than sock darts do which could definitely have an impact on sizing.

I'd be careful with that advice. Prestos run much narrower than sock darts do which could definitely have an impact on sizing.

I got the white pair and i wear 11.5 but got an 11 in prestos and the fit like a large. They dont fit exactly like darts but what i meant is with the new sizing it seems to fit a bit bigger.

Idgaf why they are changing them. I'm not buying any of these new ones. There's nothing confusing about the original sizing.

Now that they will be numbered they are no longer "a t-shirt for your feet" which was the whole idea behind the Presto originally.

Idgaf why they are changing them. I'm not buying any of these new ones. There's nothing confusing about the original sizing.

Now that they will be numbered they are no longer "a t-shirt for your feet" which was the whole idea behind the Presto originally.
I don't get why Nike had to change the sizing, it was perfect the way it was.

Anyone know what the last pair with t shirt sizing was? Got a pair of harbor blues coming my way, had to be ordered as a 10-11 but not sure if that's just how they list them all now...my trouble at homes have that L sizing!

Anyone know what the last pair with t shirt sizing was? Got a pair of harbor blues coming my way, had to be ordered as a 10-11 but not sure if that's just how they list them all now...my trouble at homes have that L sizing!

The Harbor blue dropped months ago so they should still have the the Tshirt sizing

Got my safari's this month off of the SNKRS app drawing and they have the t-shirt sizing, small (9-10) to be exact.

FYI. The new Air Presto is not the same shoe as the older model. As per the Nike rep, there is a slight difference. 

FYI. The new Air Presto is not the same shoe as the older model. As per the Nike rep, there is a slight difference. 

Any idea what exactly is the difference (other than sizing)? Because the new sizing and old sizing black/black Prestos are on NDC and I see no visible differences...

Last edited:
Any idea what exactly is the difference (other than sizing)? Because the new sizing and old sizing black/black Prestos are on NDC and I see no visible differences...
Not really. I ordered XL the other day so when this came up i got on the chat with a nike rep to see what numeric size would XL be equivalent to, to see if i should have ordered the numeric size..

Are the triple blacks considered the old model? Looking to cop a pair and don't want to get the wrong size. (I'm a 12 and have a XL in the lightning and honey)

Are the triple blacks considered the old model? Looking to cop a pair and don't want to get the wrong size. (I'm a 12 and have a XL in the lightning and honey)

The triple black color was originally only in the old model, but now is available in the new model too. Very confusing and unnecessary move by Nike.

The triple black color was originally only in the old model, but now is available in the new model too. Very confusing and unnecessary move by Nike.

Dang. So ill just have to cop 2 sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.

Back
Top Bottom