More Air Prestos?

FYI. The new Air Presto is not the same shoe as the older model. As per the Nike rep, there is a slight difference. 
What's considered "new" and what is considered "old"? 

new = numeric sizes

old = t-shirt sizes released the past few months

or 

new = all releases the past few months

old = OG Prestos

What's considered "new" and what is considered "old"? 

new = numeric sizes
old = t-shirt sizes released the past few months

or 

new = all releases the past few months
old = OG Prestos

What you initially described as new/old is correct.

Dang. So ill just have to cop 2 sizes and return the one that doesn't fit.

If you wear a size 12 and an XL, I would just get one pair on either of those sizes. I think earlier in the thread someone mentioned that a 12 is the equivalent of an XL.

Last edited:
Up on snkrs right now

Official images of the black/white pair that's coming with the perforated mesh upper. I'm definitely interested.

This is a great time to a Presto fan, especially in the US after years of them not releasing in high numbers here. Seeing all these colorways drop reminds me I literally could only buy Prestos for the rest of the year and be satisfied.

Anyone know when these will hit NDC?

Also should I be grabbing a 12 in these if I usually where a 13? Heard someone mention the new sizing system runs big

Anyone know when these will hit NDC?

Also should I be grabbing a 12 in these if I usually where a 13? Heard someone mention the new sizing system runs big

These already hit NDC and last I checked, it was the first colorway to be sold out. I'd keep checking just in case of restock.

As far as the sizing goes, I haven't got a pair with the new sizing system.

These already hit NDC and last I checked, it was the first colorway to be sold out. I'd keep checking just in case of restock.

As far as the sizing goes, I haven't got a pair with the new sizing system.
Thanks. Now If anyone else can chime in on sizing it'd be much appreciated

Last edited:
My understanding is the sizing is still like multiple sizes for each pair so like 6-7, 8-9, 10-11 etc...

My understanding is the sizing is still like multiple sizes for each pair so like 6-7, 8-9, 10-11 etc...
For the shirt sizes yes, 6-7 XXS, 8-9 XS, 10-11 M. The numeric ones should be regular sizes 8,9,10,11....

Are you saying that the new model (numeric) 6 and 7, 8 and 9 , 10 and 11 are the same shoe?

Yeah basically. That's my understanding anyway. If they did individual sizes they'd suddenly need to manufacture about 5 or 6 new sizes and we know how lazy nike are!

Yeah basically. That's my understanding anyway. If they did individual sizes they'd suddenly need to manufacture about 5 or 6 new sizes and we know how lazy nike are!
Nike rep on chat: . When it comes to that numeric sizing, the size 12 and 13 will be different sizes. I would recommend getting the same size that you get your other lifestyle shoes in.

Re sizing. Just took this screen shot from size? I wonder if it's different between USA And EU? And yes, digital pair sitting it seems, save me a 10-11 until I get paid Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom