More Air Prestos?

What's with that sock sleeve extension thing?? Why they do that? Benefits? If it's flimsy like it looks, count me out.
Lockdown ankle support & it's flyknit. Personally i'm a BIG fan of all the sneakers I currently have with the sock (Superfly Free, Footscape Magista & a few pair of boots now for Soccer)

But that's probably because I've played Soccer for 21 years. I like them though because they're mad comfy.

Whoever called it before was right. I normally wear a size 13 and buy an XXL presto so the top of my foot can squeeze in, leaving me just a tiny bit of wiggle room for my toes.  For the triple whites I ordered a sz14 and they just showed up, they are HUGE!  A good half an inch longer than the XXL sizing leaving me with almost an inch of room in front of my toes.  Sticking them back in the mail right now and ordering a size 13, hopefully they aren't as tight as the old XL around the top of my foot. 

On a good note, I found some Digi Camo in XXL and they also showed up today. So glad I was able to score a pair, they look awesome!

MAN THE REVERSE MESH IS FLAMES!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'LL PROBABLY TRIGGER PULL ON TRIPLE WHITES NEXT WEEK.
I like the reverse mesh on the toebox but don't like the look of it around the ankle. I prefer the way they did it on the White EU ones from the BR pack

Really hoping that Nike does a multi-color Presto Flyknit. I'm definitely a fan of the silhouette.

Also, the Presto features on Nike and SNKRS are just fantastic. It's so good seeing Nike discussing more of the Presto's origins for the masses.

Last edited:
I'm more confused now about numbered sizes. Between @YJGUY and that review on NDC, should I go a full size down or stay with my normal size? I'm a 10 and wear a M in older Prestos if that means anything.

Question for the no-show sock wearers with their Prestos:

Do you guys have any recommendations for no-show socks that don't actually show?

The two issues I keep running into are:

1) The socks are listed as no-show but definitely show when I wear my prestos.

2) The socks are cut so low that they slip off when wearing or the inner lining of the shoe rubs the top of my exposed foot making it uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Do you guys have any recommendations for no-show socks that don't actually show?

2) The socks are cut so low that they slip off when wearing or the inner lining of the shoe rubs the top of my exposed foot making it uncomfortable.
Stance makes some really really low cut no shows.

Vans also does the same.

Additionally, some department stores carry them because some business types wear them.

Those are you only options. No shows that show slightly over the sockliner, or no shows that expose the forefoot. Some brands have higher cut no shows.

I would just stick with the Nike Dri-Fit no snow. I have mostly worn them with pants so far so I've just been rockin' crew socks for the most part

Anywhere to get the Comet Reds cheaper than retail?
Millennium Shoes looks to have them but you need to file a request on the site and they have a 15% code: LAUNCH too.  Might help.  $120 - 15%.

Doing some searches and Villa has Comet Reds and Persian Violets for 89.98.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom