More Air Prestos?

Wow. Flyknits are gonna be 160 huh....
$160
ohwell.gif
. no thanks

why in the world can i not find a on foot picture of the flyknit presto with the extended ankle collar

thanks !
those look sick on person, although in his caption he said he folded down the ankle collar, i want to see them in their normal state. regardless, i have seen all i needed to see, im on board. love em

No prob! Yea I really like them.

It doesn't look like the fold is major. Maybe like a cm or 2 higher than on his foot

The last few tweets by Nike Sportswear are Presto focused. Think we see any of these return like the Brutal Honeys and Shady Milkmans did?

They had all of those classics up on SNKRS.  Got me itching for all of them.  I've only got a few of the classics (retros): Trouble at Home, Brutal Honey, Unholy Cumulus, Migraine Fly (on the way), and Jack Mackerel.  Top of my want list are, in no particular order: Presto Bill, Catfight Shiner, Abdominal Snowman, and Rabid Panda.

They had all of those classics up on SNKRS.  Got me itching for all of them.  I've only got a few of the classics (retros): Trouble at Home, Brutal Honey, Unholy Cumulus, Migraine Fly (on the way), and Jack Mackerel.  Top of my want list are, in no particular order: Presto Bill, Catfight Shiner, Abdominal Snowman, and Rabid Panda.

Your last two on that list are my first two haha

I'm feeling these new fk prestos my local spot got them early they also had a brutal honey colorway that I didn't see yet they're a little more narrow and I feel like the reengineered soul is a little less comfortable but not by much

Back
Top Bottom