More Air Prestos?

pair arrived....I MIGHT have gone down a .5 size. they're super comfy but now I don't know if I need a smaller size. ugh

they woulda got me for 2 pair had they released the white/blue/blacks already on ndc. Then I woulda also bought an ID. But now I can settle for just the ID.

sweet
pair arrived....I MIGHT have gone down a .5 size. they're super comfy but now I don't know if I need a smaller size. ugh

just to be clear, you sized down by 1/2 and still feel like you could size down even more?

Last edited:

Tell me about it. I just received my pair today and I went TTS but I feel like there's just way too much room in the front toe box area and I should've went a 1/2 size down. Now I'm thinking of ordering a 1/2 size down but they don't have the size in stock on snkrs, SMH. Does anyone know if niketowns and nike running stores are going to sell them or is it just online?

NikeID options are up through Nike ID EU. Kinda disappointed in the MC flyknit but I guess it makes more sense to make it black based. I'll play with the options more tomorrow.

I'm still going to go TTS. I'm a 12 and in t shirt sizing it's a snug L and a roomy XL and neither bothers me.

Yep, just scooped regular colorway. Only colorway I could make I really liked was kind of Tiffany Dunk inspired. But it wasn't worth the difference in price.

I thought the Multicolor option was going to be much more dope.

so what do you guys think of sizing on these flyknits? I went to my FNL and all they had was a 9.5 (I get 10.5 in most shoes, so full size down). The length was perfect but everything else was just way too tight. So do these run kind of long?

Tell me about it. I just received my pair today and I went TTS but I feel like there's just way too much room in the front toe box area and I should've went a 1/2 size down. Now I'm thinking of ordering a 1/2 size down but they don't have the size in stock on snkrs, SMH. Does anyone know if niketowns and nike running stores are going to sell them or is it just online?
I called 3 nike stores in LA....They aren't getting the 001 colorway. Salty

Back
Top Bottom