More Air Prestos?

Nike claims the height of the Flyknit is the same height as the normal. Like the tongue and heel go up to the same height.

Nike claims the height of the Flyknit is the same height as the normal. Like the tongue and heel go up to the same height.

Kind of looks like it does, plus how much lower would the lowtop be? wiaitng to see some on foots

And where did you hear this?
I believe it's in the Presto history on SNKRS. Gimme a second and I'll get back to you on that.

EDIT:

Last edited:
just tried on my TTS 9.5, a men's 9 and a women's 10 at the mall...I highly recommend going down .5 your regular size. 

For reference, I wear 9.5 in all ultra boosts and all flyknit racers. 

Can anyone speak to the comfort of the flyknit presto compared to the OG?

I'd assume that the flyknit is more comfortable because of the ultra sole and the fact that they are much lighter than the Presto itself.

Pretty much all you've mentioned. You def feel that difference of the ultrasole under the bridge of your foot.

I believe it's in the Presto history on SNKRS. Gimme a second and I'll get back to you on that.

EDIT:

You know now that I look at them closer I believe that. The collar makes them look taller but the sock comes up pretty high on the OG presto

I'm a fan of all the sneakers I own with the collar (Footscape Magistas, Superfly Frees) & looking forward to these Flyknit Prestos as well

Pretty much all you've mentioned. You def feel that difference of the ultrasole under the bridge of your foot.

Awesome! I can't believe they could make the presto more comfortable but if it's the truth I plan on grabbing a few pair. First up the black/white

I don't know if I can drop 2 bills on the multicolor flyknit ID.  I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the regular flyknit ones on discount, down the line.

Word yeah. Which colors get the awesome packaging aside from Blues and Blacks?

Last edited:
Just got my all white flyknits, went tts and they fit about right. I do have a wide feet though and tried them on with thicker socks but it's just about perfect.

If you're going to go sockless/thin no shows and have a narrow feet then sizing down by half might be better.

Back
Top Bottom