More Air Prestos?

Fire in hand..

I know John Elliott has a pair of olive cargos, around 300.much cheaper compared to the Acronym joints.
I own all 3 colorways of those they are my favorite. Honestly the only tech pants I wear now, they are definitely more fitted than Acronyms. Lighter weight too so you can wear them in the spring/summer and not roast

yessir! appreciate you. don't like the blk/bamboos?

Naw they're fire but man...$200 u.s. + $40 shipping to Toronto from DSM. Plus I have other responsibilities to handle, AND I still want Lavas. I'll see when they come in. Just glad I got Olives at least.

Almost checked out Bamboos on KITH but decided to pass last minute. Was only copping on pure hype. Hope those who really wanted these cooked.

Just walked out of union LA like 

Saw the Volts and Bamboo in person and went with the Bambs ez 

Last edited:
Can always tell when there's been a drop. This thread just went up 20% in size in like 12 hours

Whatever yo! You guys can talk smack all you want. It's seriously annoying. If concert tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday at Ticketmaster then we clearly all have the info and we will all try to get tix on Friday at 10am. Everyone has a fair shot and it's fair game. I didn't say i was salty kuz i didnt get...i am salty kuz i couldnt even TRY TO GET. Why cant Nike do the same? How hard is it? Its not. They just choose to play these dumb games with limited releases. All the other crap they launch gets tweeted with a set date and time and bam they drop. So why all the games on limited relases. The shoes will still sell out but its like some lame *** employees get off to the random BS. And of course nothing changes kuz everyone just accepts it as an L or you actually got them and no longer care or you pay stupid reseller prices. So instead of the kiddie comments to me we should be talking to Nike over and over and over.

Back
Top Bottom