More Air Prestos?

i should've put a little more effort into getting these volts :smh:    i knew i wanted them, but i was being cheap and only focused on ndc 

Yeah this release was a mess for me. So after I got 2/3, when it came time to get Volts I passed because I was being "cheap." I still want them though.

Still hoping I didnt cop wrong size....I am a 10.5 in Ultra Boost, Mostly 10 in Nike...hoping these dont fit like NMD or I'm toast. Copped a Medium

Still hoping I didnt cop wrong size....I am a 10.5 in Ultra Boost, Mostly 10 in Nike...hoping these dont fit like NMD or I'm toast. Copped a Medium
I'm mostly 10 in Nike and went with S because I heard they have a little room to give.

i'm hooked. got the bamboos but i want the olives & volts too. agree about best release of the year. aesthetically on point!

Debating if I should pay resell or wait.  I haven't paid resell in years, can't even remember the last time I did.

If your going to pay resale for something, I wouldn't pay resale for a presto.....

tech is pretty old

hopefully there's a few restocks down the road.

Last edited:
When pictures first surfaced i thought the Bamboos were the weakest colorway. TBH now i think i like it the most.

Fab

14374196_158333841280230_406141268_n.jpg

i'm hooked. got the bamboos but i want the olives & volts too. agree about best release of the year. aesthetically on point!
Bamboos are my favorite. Also grabbed the Volts which I told a friend Id give them to him but man am I having second thoughts. Volts are loud and not exactly my taste but damn they are nice. Might just hold to trade for Olive eventually..

Yeah voo says processing for me too. Crossing my fingers but I think there's an error with my order haha.

I hope they all settle for around $250 but the dreams of picking up the Olive is slipping. Most people still are waiting for their Nike order before listing so might be best to buy during that wave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom