More Air Prestos?

size up? damn, I know the ankle is tight, but not enough for me to have my toes swimming in a size up

I only zip mine halfway up cause they dig into my Achilles too much. Length wise, these run a half size big so if you're concerned about length, size down.

Seller shipped my Racer Pinks to Stock x. How long does it usually take for them to ship out? It was my first time purchasing off there.

Seller shipped my Racer Pinks to Stock x. How long does it usually take for them to ship out? It was my first time purchasing off there.
Take a few days to get to them, a day to authenticate, and then anywhere from 2-7 days to get to you after there depending where you live. They ship from Michigan. It took a good 12+ days to get my pair. But that's the price you pay for guaranteed authentication.

Take a few days to get to them, a day to authenticate, and then anywhere from 2-7 days to get to you after there depending where you live. They ship from Michigan. It took a good 12+ days to get my pair. But that's the price you pay for guaranteed authentication.
I believe they have a warehouse in Arizona now. I remember a couple recent pairs I sold went there and I'm in California.

Yea they have a warehouse in Tempe, AZ now. Based on experience, I think the Detroit location do a better and faster job.

Good looks on the info y’all. I’m in Cali so hopefully I have them in hand sometime at the end of this week if it’s coming from Arizona.

I must be in the minority that feels the sizing up was the better move.

Wouldn't size up, but I stuck with my TTS and it's doable. Not going to risk going down a full size like most people did even if its a bit roomier...had the same experience with those yeezy 750s before with the only full sizes available and I heard everyone going a size down, I ended up listening and it was too tight. Everyone's foot Is different though.

Good looks on the info y’all. I’m in Cali so hopefully I have them in hand sometime at the end of this week if it’s coming from Arizona.
It really depends on where the seller is located. If the seller is closer to Detroit, it'll go to Detroit and they authenticate really early and fast and faster shipping. I bought both pink racer and cool grey from stockX, Pink racer went to Detroit and Cool Greys went to Arizona, both arrived on Monday and both authenticated and shipped Monday...But the Detroit pair will get to me tomorrow (Wednesday) and Cool Greys will get to me Thursday. And Im located in California. I would think the AZ one will get to me before Detroit....but Nope!

AZ is pretty fast for me. they tend to ship UPS 2nd day air also.
yea its weird...its UPS 2nd day air for me too if its coming from AZ, but its always a day later from Detroit. It's not a big deal....but if someone wants to know the specifics. Haha.

anybody have both 2016 and 2018 acronym presto release? questionable on what size to get for the 2016 pairs cause of the t-shirt sizing. I'm a TTS 7 (jordan 1's, air maxes, vans) and a 7.5 in any flyknit (trainers, epic reacts, etc). I have the 2018 release, got a sz7, and they fit perfect. been doing my research and people say the 2016 release runs big so debating on xxxs (6-7) or xxs (7-8). dont wanna pay resell prices and be disappointed on the size when they arrive :/

anybody have both 2016 and 2018 acronym presto release? questionable on what size to get for the 2016 pairs cause of the t-shirt sizing. I'm a TTS 7 (jordan 1's, air maxes, vans) and a 7.5 in any flyknit (trainers, epic reacts, etc). I have the 2018 release, got a sz7, and they fit perfect. been doing my research and people say the 2016 release runs big so debating on xxxs (6-7) or xxs (7-8). dont wanna pay resell prices and be disappointed on the size when they arrive :/
a 7 in the 2018s is the same size as XXS in 2016s
edit: was that really your first post since joining more than 6 years ago?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom