MORE KILLING TODAY.... 5 dead murder suicide.

its been a crazy year...and its gonna be a long hot summer...
tired.gif
RIP

This is gettin outta control...Shootins/Mass Killing Left and Right Everyday now.

Economy is bad, but it aint a Great Depression...You can always bounce back even if you hit the bottom.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

We need to disarm these people. Everyone should be required to undergo a strict psychology assessment before guns are allowed to the public.

i strongly agree with you

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

We need to disarm these people. Everyone should be required to undergo a strict psychology assessment before guns are allowed to the public.
guns aren't the problem...it's the mentality of these people. when there is a will, there is a way. I'm sure he would've done thiseven if he didn't have a gun. People are losing hope and their minds.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

These are happening too often
smh.gif
Seriously.

This is starting to become somewhat "Normal." I hate saying that but it's true.

Like, it would be more of a surprise to hear of no one getting killed and committing suicide rather than hearing about people who are murdering people and arecommitting suicide.

Remember folks, if you're going to the murder-suicide thing, do the suicide part first.

Originally Posted by R31J23

i really hope obama addresses all of these murders
What is he going to do, tell crazy people to not kill people? Obama isn't the answer to everything.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

This is gettin outta control...Shootins/Mass Killing Left and Right Everyday now.

Economy is bad, but it aint a Great Depression...You can always bounce back even if you hit the bottom.
Yes it is
ohwell.gif

But I agree, this is no reason to take your life or your loved ones lives. %+$* is just unbelievable lately.

wow he killed all 5 of his children... thats funny b/c ppl having abortions everday and it doesn't make the news like this does.... wake up ppl... we allanimals

I wonder why everybody act like robots

it could get worse w/ Hitler's birthday approaching this month
smh.gif
smh.gif
( ex: Columbine, VA tech)

The Virginia Tech massacre was a school shooting consisting of two separate attacks approximately two hours apart on April 16, 2007, that took place on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) in Blacksburg, Virginia, United States. The perpetrator, Seung-Hui Cho, killed 32 people and wounded many others[sup][1][/sup] before committing suicide. The massacre is the deadliest shooting incident by a single gunman in United States history, on or off a school campus.[sup][2][/sup]
The Columbine High School massacre occurred on Tuesday, April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine in unincorporated Jefferson County, Colorado, United States, near Denver and Littleton. Two students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, embarked on a massacre, killing 12 students and a teacher, as well as wounding 23 others, before committing suicide.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

wow he killed all 5 of his children... thats funny b/c ppl having abortions everday and it doesn't make the news like this does.... wake up ppl... we all animals

I wonder why everybody act like robots
???

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Seriously, WHAT THE HECK. This is just ridiculous. I don't understand people.

I don't either. But times are getting tough for people to live.

This will not end anytime soon.

And with many people getting ready to lose their unemployment benefits for being on unemployment too long, expect it to get worse.

How are you supposed to feel when you lose your job, can't pay for your home, can't provide for your family, and are stuck that way for not weeks, notmonths, but more than a year?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

And with many people getting ready to lose their unemployment benefits for being on unemployment too long, expect it to get worse.

How are you supposed to feel when you lose your job, can't pay for your home, can't provide for your family, and are stuck that way for not weeks, not months, but more than a year?

Yeah killing your kids is the answer.. They are *%%$*%# cowards. There is no justification for it at all.

Originally Posted by Essential1

How are you supposed to feel when you lose your job, can't pay for your home, can't provide for your family, and are stuck that way for not weeks, not months, but more than a year?

Yeah killing your kids is the answer.. They are *%%$*%# cowards. There is no justification for it at all.
- honestly you see this in nature all the time, as hard as it might be to digest and while it isn't right, this type of behavior is natural tohumans

RIP ...... call me paranoid but I don't believe all these murder-suicides are just that, especially the one that happened in NY earlier this week

Originally Posted by renkxedik

Originally Posted by Essential1

- honestly you see this in nature all the time, as hard as it might be to digest and while it isn't right, this type of behavior is natural to humans
No, it's not. It's not natural behavior to humans at all. What kind of statement is that?

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:
No, it's not. It's not natural behavior to humans at all. What kind of statement is that?

I'm not saying what was done is right ..... It is the worst kind of atrocity, however this kind of behavior has been exhibited far toofrequently in human history ..... to call it otherwise .... it's what some might call the hard truth .........

Back
Top Bottom