Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

There's no way lolol

Maaaaan
Choreo was bad and the camera work had quick cuts everywhere. Robin shou and co were actual martial artists and it showed

there are only 2 actual martial arts scenes in the whole movie and they involve the same characters. Everything else is just wrestling mark beat downs

Last edited:
Having a spoiler tag is like watching a train wreck. You can't not look! 🤪

Oh, and him saying it's "complete garbage. A lot worse than the 1st one" was NOT hidden in the spoiler tag. Just saying.

How does his opinion spoil the movie though?

B blakep267 bruh that **** not even in English not even the subtitles :rofl:

Think we should at least see the right version before we make judgements

First 13 minutes were fire

Yes that’s the only part. The other fights are terrible

maybe my expectations were too high. I was expecting Raid1&2 type fights. Not what we got

U was expecting Oscar worthy acting and goat fight scenes b. I just wanna see cool fights, familiar characters, dope cgi and half decent acting. They can be at a tennis tournament for all I care.

U was expecting Oscar worthy acting and goat fight scenes b. I just wanna see cool fights, familiar characters, dope cgi and half decent acting. They can be at a tennis tournament for all I care.
Then your gonna be disappointed

also they’ve been hyping the fights up for 2 years now. So my bad for expecting better

Wow. After reading the film bit by bit from those who saw it, it’s complete garbage. A lot worse than the first one

this isn’t even the tournament. The whole movie is just the “heroes” training for the actual tournmanent and Shang tsung just screwing with them and sending henchmen
23rd. Critics and overseas seemingly got the movie already. I watched the Russian version
Please explain.

Man I’m tired of all these movies I’m hyped to see getting pushed back. First Halloween Kills and now this :smh:

Oh so this **** leaked early? B blakep267 aint even spoil anything anyway. I mean its a MK movie. Y'all played the game, I hope. Not a lot of new story for this reboot.

Despite the trailer looking good I didnt think a lot of ppl were hyped for this expecting it to be good. Its a video game movie. Its Mortal Kombat. At best you want the fights to be good.

With all the other MK movies is you remember a lot more of the whack janky **** than you do any of the fights. Thats the problem.

Spoiler free review

Movie was in script hell for 10+ years and the new writer did a damn good job doing what he can to fix it.

They only allowed him to make edits versus blowing the whole script up

Fights were awesome

Lot of scenes we're unecessary

Spoiler free review

Movie was in script hell for 10+ years and the new writer did a damn good job doing what he can to fix it.

They only allowed him to make edits versus blowing the whole script up

Fights were awesome

Lot of scenes we're unecessary

Who is this tho?
2AEAF692-3A2C-4F12-A29D-26AEC2F1B448.png

Back
Top Bottom