Most Over-Rated? and Most Under-Rated?

why people say Gucci overacted though?? no ones gonna argue with u about his rapping abilities..
laugh.gif

Lupe. Weezy, Drake, MF Doom = overrated

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

why people say Gucci overacted though?? no ones gonna argue with u about his rapping abilities..
laugh.gif

This...

And Lupe damn sure isn't underrated...But he' not overrated either

Wayne is a tad bit overrated cuz he dumbed down after C2...he spit heat when wants too..

Drake is overrated ( he'll blow tho..cuz %+@+$! are buying So Far Gone as an EP-
laugh.gif
)

Chamillionaire is underated..Alot of dudes sleep on him

BigBoi is underrated

Killah Mike underated

Jay is overated (esp. now %+@+$! tryin to justify that hot garbage know as BP3
laugh.gif
)

MF doom is overated ( I don't see how %*!+% even like that $@%@..and don't give that" It's real HipHop BS")

there's more but I don't feel like sparking off a war
laugh.gif

^^^^ real talk....he be killin it man...

like i said tho....why people mentioning artists that no one knows????!! as underrated....

Overrated:
Drake(He needs to die, literally)
Lil Wayne (He needs to die, literally)
Young Jeezy
Blu
Kid Cudi
Wale (I still mess with him tho)
Ghostface Killah (My main dude, but seriously he is overrated)
Jay-Z (Still my dude th)

Underrated
Nas
Prodigy
RaeKwon
GZA
Styles P
Evidence
40 Cal
Skyzoo
Big L (RIP)
Cormega
Tragedy Khadafi

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Overrated:
Drake(He needs to die, literally)
Lil Wayne (He needs to die, literally)
Young Jeezy
Blu
Kid Cudi
Wale (I still mess with him tho)
Ghostface Killah (My main dude, but seriously he is overrated)
Jay-Z (Still my dude th)

Underrated
Nas
Prodigy
RaeKwon
GZA
Styles P

Evidence
40 Cal
Skyzoo
Big L (RIP)
Cormega
Tragedy Khadaf
i

2qlrew8.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Piss off ya mug...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

808's its one of my favorite albums of the past few years, so I def disagree with that.
Jay is one of my all time favorite, but BP3 isn't as great as some people make it seem. Seems more like a Kingdom Come 2, than a Blueprint 3.
Lupe is the greatest lyricist in the game right now, excluding no body. No competition.
Regardless of most of the bs Budden has been through, he can still rap circles around most artist.
Lyrically, NaS's 'Untitled' is some of his best work to date.
Eminem's 'Relapse' is a great album and I feel that dude is slowly going back to his old days.
50 Cent hasn't made a great album since GRODT and I'm slowly losing faith in him.
Man on the Moon is one of the best albums of the year.

Thats all I got right now.
Everything dude said is on point.

Id put trey songs album over jermiah, jermiahs album is nice though
Blueprint 3 is a good album, he even said hes going to put good albums together fast and release them
i really like J cole, i dont know if dude is rated in here since i never visit the music area. But i think he is underrated.
Kid Cudi man on the moon, i like the album, it wasnt nearly as good as his first album IMO

Man i support VA but trey songz album in no shape nor form is better than Jeremih pleaseeeee... bp3 is a good album to artist xy but not jay-z people wantedbp3 not KC2 or Roc La Familia 2. Jay is put on a petestolle of being a "GREAT LYRICYIST" which was in no way,shape, nor form evident. If anything hemade a fool of him self dissing auto tune when his "ACE" makes a 11 track auto tuned album and sells big which he cakes off, and disses"TIMS" but wears black seude ones with lil mama on stage, and disses baggy clothes and jeans but wears them. In other words HYPOCRITE.

Nas's album gets no awards or mentions but was a great album.

Oh ya have u seen the disgraceful BET awards nom'ees this year? horrible in other words Drake makes 1 song that kia shine co wrote and they tryna crown himbest lyricist hahahaha

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Man i support VA but trey songz album in no shape nor form is better than Jeremih pleaseeeee... bp3 is a good album to artist xy but not jay-z people wanted bp3 not KC2 or Roc La Familia 2. Jay is put on a petestolle of being a "GREAT LYRICYIST" which was in no way,shape, nor form evident. If anything he made a fool of him self dissing auto tune when his "ACE" makes a 11 track auto tuned album and sells big which he cakes off, and disses "TIMS" but wears black seude ones with lil mama on stage, and disses baggy clothes and jeans but wears them. In other words HYPOCRITE.

Nas's album gets no awards or mentions but was a great album.

Oh ya have u seen the disgraceful BET awards nom'ees this year? horrible in other words Drake makes 1 song that kia shine co wrote and they tryna crown him best lyricist hahahaha
I really appreciated Jermiahs cd, had it on repeat like 3 times on first listen. Im more of old school r and b really chill, so i felt trey songscd more, because he slow it down. Both are nice as hell though.

i feel like hes one the besr rappers out there and big time underrated immortal technique

AZ AZ AZ AZ AZ AZ AZ AZ AZ is the def underrated
I PERSONALLY feel freeway and & Young C are underrated too

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

most overrated = wayne

most underrated = AZ
I 100% agree. I don't understand why Wayne gets so much props. He really shows how a beat and a hook can sell millions because his lyrics aregarbage. And stop with the clown voice already, be yourself if you're that good of an MC. And AZ will always be the most underrated MC because he's alyricist that always puts out a solid album but just doesn't have the marketing team to make him big. If he could have had Nas's street team he wouldhave been just as big. But either way I'm just happy he's still making albums because I will always buy them because they never let me down.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Who do yall have as your list of Most Over Rated Artists and Most Under-Rated as of right now???

MORA i got...

Kanye West (his 11 track auto tune album really wasn't as great as the album sales and sweatin he got)
Jay-Z (bp3 was a commerical album and i didnt hear any word play and creativity or WOW rhymes just good production and let me make a song about anything who cares it will sell)
50 Cent (last album wasnt hot and new album well i dunno probably more of the same)
Eminem (i cant talk %*$ cuz i aint heard his album but music and fans make em a GOD when he aint really that nice anymore and does the same old type %*$)

MURA i got..

Raekwon (OBFCL2 was amazing)
Wale (mixtapes been hotter than 90% of retails)
^Agree with all of that

^ You just say that to get a rise I think...it may not be a classic but extra regular %$# album? You're tripping

Alright Dingle, I'll give you the fact that it isn't an extra regular album on the strength of what it did for the production game, but the praise itreceives is extremely unwarranted.

Thats about as PC as I can get when discussing "The Blueprint"

Piss off Doug E. Doug

This has nothing to do with you clitoris, you support that bull @### classification as well.

Shame On You G.

Back
Top Bottom