Most Overrated Popular Rappers

Umm. Not necessarily a fan. I won't go into why. But, care about someone not liking Kendrick or thinking he's overrated? Why would that bother me? I'm not Kendrick. I was just helping him understand what he was reading.

Last edited:
J Cole. I don't get what makes him so good to people, his music is extremely average to me.

There's really no such thing as a classic album anyways, it's all just opinion.

Wayne. Been overrated his whole career. The fact that he's admitted he just goes in and starts saying whatever comes to his mind is the definition of garbage bars.

Andre 3000-Dont get me wrong dude is nice but cats lost me when they started putting dude top 5 of all time status
mean.gif

Meek- His bars are extra average
Big Sean - never been impressed by his music.
Future - Don't see the appeal. Honestly, Kevin Gates does the harmonizing/singing thing a LOT better.

Forgot to mention J Cole and Kendrick.

Both artists are snoozefests to me. Downloaded both of their discographies and proceeded to throw both in the recycle bin besides 1 Kendrick song (Hiiipower).

Kendrick isn't full blown audio ambien like J Cole but he's certainly overrated.

Last edited:
Yall crazy go listen to overly dedicated Kendrick Lamar tell me **** isnt superior to what others are dropping.

No Stan I promise but he's a great artist.

Drake by far

Jeezy, TI, Luda & that bum Young Thug too
you must be like 15 disrespecting jeezy ti and luda like that.........you ever heard the recession or ti's im serious or urban legend ....ludas back for the first time is crazy good ....im from the south though ( miami ) im sure your not from the south with this crazy statement

drakes the man too your trippin 
Yall crazy go listen to overly dedicated Kendrick Lamar tell me **** isnt superior to what others are dropping.

No Stan I promise but he's a great artist.
it isnt superior.......average.... 
Lil Wayne is the most overrated rapper of all time
no.

Drake is the only answer to this question.

"I'm on a roll like Cottonelle
I was made for all this ****"

Not only is that line incredibly simplistic but the imagery is absolutely disgusting. Dude is not lyrical and he's an even worse singer. The title goes to him.
this lines clever and the flow on it was great....why you hating so badly bro

Is wale considered popular... Dude is garbage. I look at him and see a skillless rapper.

Kendrick Lamar talk.
I really don't see how anyone can enjoy his voice as well as flow. I don't like it .
That ish is annoying AF...dont gaf what ur saying with that voice.
I do like a couple of his songs but that's where it ends. I don't know how this new generation hypes this dude up

Last edited:
you must be like 15 disrespecting jeezy ti and luda like that.........you ever heard the recession or ti's im serious or urban legend ....ludas back for the first time is crazy good ....im from the south though ( miami ) im sure your not from the south with this crazy statement

drakes the man too your trippin 
it isnt superior.......average.... 
no.

Hahaha name a mixtape better in the last 5 years. Curren$y's tapes are fire also but the subject matter on overly dedicated was over the head of most hip hop listeners.

Edit- nevermind it's all opinion anyway.

Last edited:
Kendrick Lamar for me...

I don't know what it is that turns me off from dudes music.

Probably his voice I have to say.

I thought you dudes put Jay-Z on a pedestal :smh:

Don't know what this hype is with dude.

Andre 3000-Dont get me wrong dude is nice but cats lost me when they started putting dude top 5 of all time status:smh:

we off talking about 3 stacks in 2015.

Also, Childish Gambino is probably one of the worst things to happen to music. Abed from Community is a better rapper than him

Back
Top Bottom