Most Overrated Popular Rappers

Forgot to mention J Cole and Kendrick.
Both artists are snoozefests to me. Downloaded both of their discographies and proceeded to throw both in the recycle bin besides 1 Kendrick song (Hiiipower).
Kendrick isn't full blown audio ambien like J Cole but he's certainly overrated.

your entire statement makes zero sense if you dislike k dot but kept a single song that sound like a LOT of his othert music :lol:
Yall crazy go listen to overly dedicated Kendrick Lamar tell me **** isnt superior to what others are dropping.

its because dudes think migos & gucci mane are top quality artist they cant even get thier brains to process kendrick verses

Last edited:
your entire statement makes zero sense if you dislike k dot but kept a single song that sound like a LOT of his othert music :lol:
its because dudes think migos & gucci mane are top quality artist they cant even get thier brains to process kendrick verses
My dude. Yeah a lot these young boys want to hear the word "trap" used or it's not for them.

Lil Wayne is hands down the most overrated rapper ever tho. Dude got my generation when we were young, when we thought all those punchlines on hard beats was the cool thing. Then u get older and realize this ***** trash. I like sq Wayne up to c1 and hats where it stops. And even then he isn't this top 5 talent etc.

Kendrick
I mean he cool
But people STAY hyping him up
Like that scratchy/angry voice he be doing ain't annoying
And like his subject matter is new
I enjoy his music kinda
But people make him seem like the second coming of Nas and PAC or something
Oh and his album ain't a classic it's a good album but FAR from classic
Not even close to illmatic
*flame suit on

AGREE

I think KRIT is better than K Dot too *shrug*

You'd be correct, he is better than KDot. Kendrick is still door as **** though

Lil Wayne is hands down the most overrated rapper ever tho. Dude got my generation when we were young, when we thought all those punchlines on hard beats was the cool thing. Then u get older and realize this ***** trash. I like sq Wayne up to c1 and hats where it stops. And even then he isn't this top 5 talent etc.

This post should be a sticky in Music, General, and S&T.

:lol: :rofl: how are these dudes considered overrated??? No one puts them on a pedestal in any way. Two of them flat out stink, one is painfully mediocre, and the other is just generic.

People do put them on a pedestal. I don't rock with them, per se but, I live in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami/Palm Beach metropolitan area and the radio plays them far more than anything. I don't listen to the radio but, every young driver in Florida plays it.

I listen to all forms of music, and hip hop. People adore this simplified, uptempo, club-driven music (Not myself) but yes, skillfully, based off some of the finely orchestrated songs of heard, in any genre, those artist are bad, to me. Because they are all over blogs, radio, television, newsprints, etc.

A bunch of
big-head-rico-o.gif

In here.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom